- Heavy-duty, weatherproof steel design is perfect for outdoor use
- Large, 45 gallon capacity is great for busy locations
- Two color-coded openings encourages appropriate disposal of trash and recycling
- Each opening accommodates its own liner
- Lid features a black and a blue portion to distinguish between trash and recycling
- Lid includes raised lettering to further distinguish the portions
- Removable liner with handles is included to simplify maintenance
- Built-in security cable ensures the lid remains on the receptacle at all times
- Lavex Li'l Herc 5014046 45 Gallon 1.2 Mil 40" x 46" Low Density Medium-Duty Black Trash Bag /Can Liner - 100/Case
- Lavex Pro 45 Gallon 3 Mil 40" x 46" Low Density Heavy-Duty Industrial Contractor Black Trash Bag / Can Liner - 50/Case
- Shipping Weight
- 92 lb.
- 34 Inches
- 23 1/4 Inches
- 45 Gallons
- Cans and Bottles
- ADA Compliant
- Lid Type
- Top Access Hole
- Liner Material
- Galvanized Steel
- Product Line
- Commercial Zone ArchTec
- Decorative Trash Cans
- Multi-Stream Recycling Stations
Outdoor Recycling Bins
Outdoor Trash Receptacles
Commercial Zone 728501 Details
Perfect for outdoor, high traffic areas, the Commercial Zone 728501 ArchTec Parkview black steel dual trash and recycling bin encourages an orderly, safe, and clean environment. The lid features two separate, color-coded blue and black sections that designate trash and recycling. Each section accommodates its own liner to keep the waste constantly sorted and ready for appropriate removal. Raised lettering on the lid further distinguishes the 'landfill' from the 'recycling'.
Made of heavy-duty black steel, the receptacle is finished with a weatherproof, powder coating, enabling the bin to withstand daily use and inclement weather. Wherever it's placed, the bin has a sleek appearance due to its steel construction and will aesthetically blend in to its environment.
Thanks to the convenient bag clips, the bag won't slip inside the receptacle and make use and upkeep difficult and messy. Plus, a removable liner with handles is included to further simplify maintenance. A built-in cable secures the lid to the rest of the receptacle to constantly seal the two pieces together, and bolt-down hardware is available to ensure that the bin remains on your property at all times. It stands on (4) 3/8" rubber feet.
Diameter: 23 1/4"
Capacity: 45 gallon
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets criteria established by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register