Earn up to $417.26 back (41,726 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Voltages:
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Eliminates need for vent hood
- Uses only 0.89 gallons of water per cycle
- Cleans up to 40 racks per hour
- Built-in 12 kW booster heater (40 degrees)
- 1 hp wash pump
- 208/240V, 3 Phase
Works WithView All Items
$122.49/EachOut Of Stock
$57.99/CaseOut Of Stock
- Noble Chemical 8 lb. / 128 oz. Power Green Environmentally Friendly Solid Dish Machine Detergent - 4/Case
$122.99/CaseOut Of Stock
$179.99/CaseOut Of Stock
CMA Dishmachines CMA-180-VL 208-240/3 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 528 lb.
- 25 1/2 Inches
- 29 Inches
- 86 5/16 Inches
- Dishwasher Height
- 49 - 55 Amps
- 60 Hertz
- 3 Phase
- 208/240 Volts
- Booster Wattage
- 12 Kilowatts
- Dishwasher Style
- Booster Heater Included
Energy Star Qualified
Made in America
- High or Low Temp
- High Temp
- 1 HP
- Interior Clearance
- 17 1/2 Inches
- Minimum Water Inlet Temperature
- 120 Degrees F (140 Recommended)
- Number of Cycles
- 1 Cycle
- Plug Type
- Racks Per Hour
- Single Rack
- Wash Cycle Time
- 90 Seconds
- Wash Tank Capacity
- 8 gal.
- Water Inlet Size
- 1/2 Inches
- Water Temperature
- 155 - 195 Degrees F
- Water Usage
- 0.89 Gallons Per Rack
Customer questions about this product
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway ?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
CMA Dishmachines CMA-180-VL 208-240/3 Details
Thanks to its innovative ventless design, this CMA-180-VL single rack high temperature 3-door dishwasher cleans soiled dishware and glassware and saves on energy costs at the same time! This 3-door dish machine uses natural heat from the wash / rinse tank to preheat incoming final rinse water before it reaches the booster heater, lowering energy expenses and removing the need for an independent hood system at the same time. It is also designed to accept racks of dish and glassware through the front or sides for use in straight or corner applications, and it can wash up to 40 racks per hour with only 0.89 gallons of water per cycle! This dish machine also incorporates a soil purging system which traps plate debris in a removable external tray, keeping the wash water clean. A built-in 12kW booster heater is included.
- Ventless design with heat recovery system, for greater energy savings
- 6 kW wash tank heater
- Built-in 12kW booster heater (40 degrees)
- 8 gallon wash tank; 1 hp wash pump motor
- All stainless steel construction
- Fully automatic cycle for easy use; automatic heat exchange condenser wash-down
- It requires a 208/240V, 3 phase electrical connection
Width: 25 1/2"
Height: 86 5/16"
Inside Chamber Clearance: 17 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
1/2" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 1/2" water connection.
Resources and Downloads for
CMA Dishmachines CMA-180-VL 208-240/3
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
0 reviews rated this 5 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 4 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 3 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 2 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 1 out of 5 stars.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register