Cleveland 23149 Washer; Nylon; Type 6/6
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Cleveland 23149 Washer; Nylon; Type 6/6.
This item is subject to a 90 day parts warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion.
|Cleveland 24CGA10 (Natural Gas)|
|Cleveland 24CGA10 (Liquid Propane)|
|Cleveland 24CEA10 (240V)|
|Cleveland 24CEA10 (208V)|
|Cleveland 22CGT6.1 (Natural Gas)|
|Cleveland 22CGT6.1 (Liquid Propane)|
|Cleveland 22CGT3.1 (Natural Gas)|
|Cleveland 22CGT3.1 (Liquid Propane)|
|Cleveland 22CET3.1 (240V, 3 Phase)|
|Cleveland 22CET3.1 (240V, 1 Phase)|
|Cleveland 22CET3.1 (208V, 3 Phase)|
|Cleveland 22CET3.1 (208V, 1 Phase)|
|Cleveland 21CET8 (240V, 3 Phase)|
|Cleveland 21CET8 (240V, 1 Phase)|
|Cleveland 21CET8 (208V, 3 Phase)|
|Cleveland 21CET8 (208V, 1 Phase)|
Get paid to review this product!