Nice apron for the price. Like that it is adjustable. The back tie is a little too low for shorter people. They seem like they’ll last.
$3.98/EachShips free with Plus
- Protects clothing from spills and stains in the front or back of the house
- Plastic slide on neck strap ensures a custom and comfortable fit
- 2 large patch pockets hold all service or kitchen supplies
- 65/35 poly-cotton twill will keep shape and color and resist wrinkles through repeated washings
- Mid-length hits around the knee for optimal coverage and mobility
Other Products from this Line
- Choice White Basic Bib Apron - 34" x 34"
- Choice White Standard Bib Apron with 2 Pockets - 34" x 30"
- Choice White Standard Waist Apron with 3 Pockets - 12" x 26"
- Choice White Half Bistro Apron with 2 Pockets - 18" x 30"
- Choice White Standard Bistro Apron with 1 Pocket - 33" x 30"
- Choice White 4-Way Waist Apron - 34" x 34"
- Choice White Full-Length Bistro Apron with 2 Pockets - 38" x 34"
- Choice White Cobbler Apron with 2 Pockets - 29" x 20"
- Choice White Front of House Bib Apron with 3 Pockets - 25" x 28"
- Choice White Waist Apron with Black Webbing and 3 Pockets - 12" x 26"
Pairing a sleek silhouette with a crisp white color, this Choice white adjustable bib apron with 2 pockets offers the modern look your staff craves, at the price your business requires.
This apron offers all of the amenities of the Choice standard bib apron with 2 pockets with the added benefit of a smooth adjustable neck. This easy to use taber buckle adjustment will ensure that this bib apron is a comfortable fit for any staff member and will add to the professional and uniform appearance of your staff, eliminating bunching, knotting, and trailing that comes from improperly fitting aprons. This mid-length bib apron is a stylish alternative to plain bib aprons with curved lines and strong, low ties secured to a narrow bib. The mid-length hits around the knee for optimal coverage and mobility. It's great for back of house, baristas, bartenders, or bakers.
This item may be laundered in a commercial washing machine.
Strong 65/35 Poly-Cotton Twill
Made of a strong, 65/35 poly-cotton twill, this comfortable apron is durable enough to withstand daily wear and tear. Its construction even protects against pilling and shrinkage to maintain your staff's professional, uniform look. Plus, compared to traditional cotton apparel, the apron's bright white color won't dull regardless of how often you wash it.
Two Large 7" x 7" Patch Pockets
This apron features two large 7" x 7" patch pockets for storing thermometers, writing utensils, or day of the week stickers in the back of house or guest checks, straws, and other necessary utensils in the front of house. Aprons with pockets are perfect for use in your restaurant, hotel, cafeteria, deli, or educational institution.
The white color works to ensure a clean presentation, great for front or back of the house use. Your bar and wait staff will look sleek and professional in this Choice apron while your line cooks stay clean and professional.
Choice is dedicated to providing you with catering supplies, paper and disposable supplies, small kitchen hand tools, and storage solutions like this container at the best possible prices. Whether you are looking for a strong and durable utility cart or inexpensive dispenser napkins, Choice has just what you need at a price you can afford!
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
- Length:32 Inches
- Width:30 Inches
People Talk About:aprons adjustable apron chest little pockets shorter top beginning between
I chose this apron because it has pockets and the neck strap is adjustable. However, the apron's dimensions are different from what is in the photo. the top of the apron's width is very short and will cover very little of your chest. If you have a larger bosom, the top will often get squishes between your chest. The lack of coverage is very annoying. Also, the sewing on some of the pockets is already beginning to become undone on some of the aprons. They're still useable if you are not customer-facing, but not presentable if you are working with clients/customers.
Thank you for your feedback! We’re sorry you did not prefer this product. For recommendations, please contact our Customer Solutions team.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register