Chef & Sommelier G4377 Zenix Tendency 9.25 oz. Round Bowl by Arc Cardinal - 24/Case
- Organic shape inspired by nature
- Superior finish maintains its brilliance up to 2,000 industrial wash cycles
- Mineralized construction offering superior durability
- High mechanical shock resistance
- Designed to resist scratching from dining utensils
Chef & Sommelier
Other Products from this Line
Chef & Sommelier G2277 Zenix Tendency 10 1/2" Round Dinner Plate by Arc Cardinal - 24/Case
plus $154.49 / Case
Chef & Sommelier G4375 Zenix Tendency 12 1/4" Round Service Plate by Arc Cardinal - 12/Case
plus $132.49 / Case
Chef & Sommelier G4373 Zenix Tendency 12 1/4" x 10 1/2" Oval Plate by Arc Cardinal - 12/Case
plus $128.99 / Case
Chef & Sommelier G4765 Zenix Tendency 15 oz. Round Deep Plate 9" by Arc Cardinal - 24/Case
plus $138.49 / Case
Chef & Sommelier G4379 Zenix Tendency 8 1/2" Round Salad Plate by Arc Cardinal - 24/Case
plus $108.99 / Case
Chef & Sommelier G9196 Zenix Tendency 14 oz. Round Pasta Plate by Arc Cardinal - 12/Case
plus $172.99 / Case
Chef & Sommelier H3515 Zenix Tendency 6 1/2" Saucer by Arc Cardinal - 24/Case
plus $54.49 / Case
Zenix dinnerware not only offers elegant and graceful designs, but their products are stronger than most porcelain or ceramic dinnerware. Featuring unmatched scratch and shock resistance, Zenix dinnerware will impress your customers and please you.
|Chef & Sommelier G4377 Specs|
|Top Diameter||6 1/2 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- Are china capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- China capacities are stated in ounces and quarts and are an approximate maximum capacity. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
- Are beverageware and/or glassware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware and glassware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
Chef & Sommelier G4377 Details
Serve fruit, desserts, cereals and more in the Chef & Sommelier G4377 Zenix Tendency bowl. Inspired by nature, this 6 1/2" bowl's soft curves add an organic touch to your table setting and offer a truly authentic dining experience. Its Zenix pure mineralized technology makes this bowl is scratch and shock resistant for repeated use. Ideal for serving salads, appetizers and more, this bowl's elegance and style are perfect for service in your high-end banquet hall, restaurant or hotel.
This piece is made from Arcoroc's revolutionary Zenix pure mineralized material, which fuses raw mineral materials with alumina at a high temperature to produce a material with superior strength and durability. Withstanding up to 2000 industrial dishwashing cycles, Zenix material is up to 7 times more durable than other traditional dinnerware materials. Arcoroc's Zenix line of dinnerware is designed with excellence and sophistication in mind, ensuring your signature dishes always look their finest, while providing you with a long-lasting product.
Top Diameter: 6 1/2"
Capacity: 9.25 oz.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item can safely be used in the microwave for food service applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register