This Product is no longer availableBrowse our full selection SEE MORE PRODUCTS
Regency 18" x 36" Chromate Finish Mobile Wire Wine Rack Kit with 64" Chrome Mobile Posts, 4 Shelves, and Security Cage
Channel 7501-5 Aluminum 5 Bottle Wine Storage Shelf
This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- 5 bottle capacity
- Heavy duty, high tensile, extruded aluminum frame
- Easy to clean and maintenance free
- Convenient and stylish storage solution for wine bottles
- Great for bars, wineries, and fine dining operations
Channel Manufacturing Inc.
|Channel Manufacturing Inc. 7501-5 Specs|
|Length||19 3/8 Inches|
|Width||12 3/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I properly care for this aluminum item?
- Hand washing is always the best option to ensure that your aluminum stays in best working order. However, if you decide to clean these in a dishwasher, we strongly recommend using metal-safe detergents and sanitizers to eliminate any flaking or tarnishing that could occur from some harsher cleaners.
Channel Manufacturing Inc. 7501-5 Details
Conveniently store your collection of wine bottles with this Channel 7501-5 aluminum 5 bottle wine storage shelf! Great for bars, wineries, and fine dining operations, this shelf can hold up to 5 wine bottles. When paired with coordinating uprights (sold separately) the shelf will keep your wine organized and off of the ground.
The heavy duty, high tensile, extruded aluminum construction provides a durable and corrosion resistant storage solution. It features a welded "T" bar construction with solid front and back bars with radius cut corners to minimize label abrasion.
Length: 19 3/8"
Width: 12 3/4"
Capacity: 5 bottles
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
Channel Manufacturing Inc. 7501-5
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register