- Capable of making up to 15 qt. of gelato, pastry filling, and chocolate products per batch
- Features automatic electronic controls and programs for optimal hot and cold conditions
- Includes auto-adjusting scrapers that maximize the amount of product extracted
- Constructed with Scotch-Brite treated steel and a high temperature cleaning cycle for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Air cooled refrigeration system; 208-230V, 4 hp
- Zeroll 1075FS Zelato Aluminum Gelato Spade
$26.99/EachOut Of Stock
- Carpigiani Pastochef PC 18 RTL 16 Qt. Air Cooled Pasteurizer - 208-230V
- Carpigiani Pastochef PC 18 RTL 16 Qt. Water Cooled Pasteurizer - 208-230V
- Beverage-Air CF031AG 22" CounterChill Stainless Steel Countertop Blast Chiller/Freezer
- Carpigiani Nordika-50 Blast Chiller / Freezer - 115-120V
- Choice 8 Liter Stainless Steel Gelato Pan
- Choice 5 Liter Stainless Steel Gelato Pan
$30.49/EachOut Of Stock
- Choice 4.5 Liter Stainless Steel Gelato Pan
|Carpigiani Maestro ** HCD-A Specs|
|Width||19 5/8 Inches|
|Depth||37 13/16 Inches|
|Height||55 1/4 Inches|
|Voltage||208 - 230 Volts|
|Batch Capacity||15 Quarts|
|Beater Horsepower||3 HP|
|Compressor Horsepower||4 HP|
|Installation Type||Floor Model|
|Type|| Batch Freezers|
Carpigiani Maestro ** HCD-A Details
Equip your gelato shop, ice cream shop, or restaurant with this Carpigiani Maestro ** HCD-A 15 qt. air cooled gelato / pastry / chocolate batch freezer! Due to the Maestro's flexibility to mix, heat, and freeze all in the same cylinder, this machine is perfect for making up to a 15 qt. batch of gelato, pastry filling, or chocolate filling. Specialized programs include 9 for artisan gelato or sorbet, heat treatment and aging, granita, and pastry and chocolate, plus 6 different pastry cream programs, and 5 semifreddo programs for frozen pastry and cake recipes!
Built to be extremely durable, this unit's 3 hp beater motor allows it to swiftly complete the entire frozen dessert production process, consistently meeting the expectations of both you and your customers. It features automatic temperature controls, so you can mix, heat, and freeze your desserts and stay confident knowing that they will maintain their optimal temperature until they're served. Plus, the included POM beater comes with auto-adjusting scrapers, so you're maximizing the amount of product that's extracted, reducing overall waste. This unit uses R404A refrigerant for optimal freezing conditions.
With its Scotch-Brite treated steel construction and heavy-duty design, this machine is built to last. Thanks to its convenient casters, this floor model can be easily moved for cleaning or service, and it's tall enough to ensure comfortability during use. Cleanup is a breeze, as it uses a high temperature cleaning cycle and a removable extraction chute, so you can achieve a deep clean without hassle. For added safety and in the event of a power outage, this unit is designed with automatic defrost to prevent any damage from occurring to the beater. This unit is air cooled and needs a minimum clearance of 0" from both side panels and 19 3/4" from the top panel for proper circulation. It requires a 208-230V, 3 phase, hardwired electrical connection for operation.
Width: 19 5/8"
Depth: 37 13/16"
Height: 55 1/4"
Capacity: 15 qt.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register