- Capable of making up to 20 qt. of ice cream per batch
- Features automatic electronic controls and programs for optimal freezing conditions with RTX downloadable data
- Includes separate ice cream and gelato auto-adjusting scrapers that maximize the amount of product extracted
- Constructed with Scotch-Brite treated steel and built-in faucet with flex hose for easy cleaning
- Air cooled refrigeration system; 208-230V, 3 hp
- Zeroll 1075FS Zelato Aluminum Gelato Spade
$26.99/EachOut Of Stock
- Carpigiani Pastochef PC 18 RTL 16 Qt. Air Cooled Pasteurizer - 208-230V
- Carpigiani Pastochef PC 18 RTL 16 Qt. Water Cooled Pasteurizer - 208-230V
- Beverage-Air BF054AP 33 7/16" Countertop Blast Chiller / Freezer
- Carpigiani Nordika-100 Blast Chiller / Freezer - 208-230V
- Choice 2.5 Liter Stainless Steel Gelato Pan
- Choice 4.5 Liter Stainless Steel Gelato Pan
- Choice 8 Liter Stainless Steel Gelato Pan
|Carpigiani LB-502 G RTX-A Specs|
|Depth||41 13/16 Inches|
|Height||55 1/4 Inches|
|Voltage||208 - 230 Volts|
|Batch Capacity||20 Quarts|
|Beater Horsepower||3.75 - 7.5 HP|
|Compressor Horsepower||3 HP|
|Installation Type||Floor Model|
Carpigiani LB-502 G RTX-A Details
Equip your gelato shop, ice cream shop, or restaurant with this Carpigiani LB-502 G RTX-A 20 qt. air cooled gelato batch freezer! This machine is perfect for making up to a 20 qt. batch of gelato, meeting the high demand of your customers.
Built to be extremely durable, this unit's 3 3/4-7 1/2 hp beater motor allows it to swiftly blend the dessert mix to the perfect creamy consistency, consistently meeting the expectations of both you and your customers. It features automatic electronic controls, so your product stays maintained in a controlled environment until it's ready to be dispensed from the machine. When the desired consistency is reached, an alarm will sound, indicating that the product is ready to be extracted. Carpigiani's maximized extraction technology ensures that there is minimal flavor overlap, so you can dispense various flavors of ice cream or gelato without having to frequently rinse the machine, saving you time and energy. Plus, the included POM beater comes with self-adjusting scrapers, so you're maximizing the amount of product that's extracted, reducing overall waste. This unit uses R404A refrigerant for optimal freezing conditions.
With its Scotch-Brite treated steel construction and heavy-duty design, this machine is built to last. Thanks to its convenient casters, this floor model can be easily moved for cleaning or service, and it's tall enough to ensure comfortability during use. Cleanup is a breeze, as it uses a built-in faucet with a flex hose and a removable extraction chute, so you can achieve a deep clean without hassle. This unit is air cooled and needs a minimum clearance of 6" from both side panels and 12" from the rear panel for proper circulation. It requires a 208-230V, 3 phase, hardwired electrical connection for operation. The faucet and flex hose require a 1/2" MPT drinking water inlet connection.
Depth: 41 13/16"
Height: 55 1/4"
Capacity: 20 qt.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
1/2" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 1/2" water connection.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register