Carlisle S28060 3 oz. Smooth Cobalt Blue Melamine Ramekin - 48/Case
You must buy a minimum of 2 due to manufacturer packaging.
- Smooth exterior creates a sleek look
- Petite size is great for sauces, toppings, and tiny sides
- Durable melamine construction prevents breakage
- Vibrant blue finish is sure to make a statement
- Ideal for use at your restaurant or bar
- Thick rim for easy carrying
|Height||1 1/2 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||2 Inches|
|Top Diameter||2 7/8 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the best way to care for my melamine item?
- There are a few simple guidelines you can follow to get the most out of your melamine item. In general, melamine is not microwave or oven safe. You can use a commercial dishwasher to clean your melamine items; however, top-rack only is recommended for residential dishwashing units. For additional guidelines, please refer to the Care and Use sheet included on this page.
Complement your appetizers, sides, and entrees with colorfully creative condiments, sauces, or salsas served in this eye-catching cobalt blue Carlisle S28060 3 oz. ramekin. Made of thick-walled, heavy-weight melamine, this ramekin is a great alternative for high-volume restaurant and bar owners who prefer the look of fine china but need something more break-resistant and reliable.
The vibrant blue finish is sure to make a statement at your family-friendly eatery or trendy poolside bar as it complements your most popular offerings! Plus, its thick rim makes for easy carrying and a comfortable grip. This smooth, sleek serving companion is the ideal size for individual condiment portions or even tiny sides, making it extremely versatile.
Top Diameter: 2 7/8"
Bottom Diameter: 2"
Height: 1 1/2"
Capacity: 3 oz.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item is free of the chemical Bisphenol A (BPA) and is safe for food contact.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register