I orders 14 of these. They are a perfect fit will do great for my business. Good quality. Very clear as pictured. Love the price. Will definitely be buying more
$5.50/EachShips free with Plus
- Can withstand temperatures from -40 to 212 degrees Fahrenheit
- Meets specification for use in food bars and steam tables
- Capacity indicators in both quarts and liters
- Reinforced top and bottom corners
- Meets EN 631-1 Euro Norm standards for inter-stacking with existing pans
- Carlisle 10296U07 StorPlus 1/4 Size Clear Universal Flat Lid
- Carlisle 10290U07 StorPlus 1/4 Size Clear Universal Handled Lid
- Carlisle 10291U07 StorPlus 1/4 Size Clear Universal Handled Lid with Spoon Notch
- Carlisle 3069507 1/4 Size Polycarbonate Clear Drain Tray
- Carlisle 3058160 Smart Lid 1/4 Size Soft Food Pan Cover
- Pan Pen PAPE12 Food Safety Marker 2-Pack with 10 Refills
- Pan Pen PAPE14 Food Safety Marker Refill - 15/Pack
- Vigor 1/4 Size Gray Secure Sealing Polyethylene Food Pan Cover
|Carlisle 3068207 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||0.78 lb.|
|Length||10 1/4 Inches|
|Width||6 3/8 Inches|
|Features|| Dishwasher Safe|
Made in America
|Maximum Temperature||212 Degrees F|
|Minimum Temperature||-40 Degrees F|
Carlisle 3068207 Details
The Carlisle 3068207 StorPlus 1/4 size 6" deep polycarbonate food pan is made of crystal clear, durable polycarbonate with a smooth interior finish. Reinforced top and bottom corners offer extra support and increased strength against breakage and warping, while a spoonable bottom adds structural rigidity and easy access to the contents within.
To reduce scratches, this pan is designed with a textured non-slip finish on the corners, sides, and bottom. Molded-in capacity indicators run along the sides in both liter and quart capacities for easy portion control. All sizes of these food pans stack for easy, efficient storage.
Length: 10 1/4"
Width: 6 3/8"
Capacity: 4 qt.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item can withstand low temperature applications and is safe for freezer storage.
This item can safely be stacked with identical or indicated items to promote easy transportation and space-saving storage.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
People Talk About:food great lids pans carlisle clear container containers deep heavy
THIS IS A VERY NICE FOOD STORAGE CONTAINER, VERY STURDY. THE LIDS ARE SOLD SEPARATELY AND ARE VERY HARD TO EVEN GET IT CLOSED, IF YOU DON'T NEED A LID THEY ARE PERFECT.
Stain resistant and they just don't break, trust me, my staff has been trying. Heavy duty and priced well, we have used these for 2 years and haven't had to throw any even 1
good deal and good value for daily usage for a small operation, prepping in kitchen , i will buy again using for cold salad station
Carlisle makes quality food pans and this is no exception. We use both this six inch pan and the four inch deep pans in our restaurant. They hold up to heavy use very well.
These clear units are great for seeing your food! We used these 6" deep Carlisle ones for our back storage. With a lid on the container you can still see what's inside so it makes it easy for our staff to figure out without wasting time opening lids. Even though we put labels on everything it still makes it easier! Great solid built containers.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register