Carlisle are great pans for kitchen use. There are very durable and sturdy. These are excellent for prep, storage, line and banquet service. Easy to handle, clean and store when not in use. I highly recommend.
$17.32/EachShips free with Plus
- Can withstand temperatures from -40 to 212 degrees Fahrenheit
- Meets specification for use in food bars and steam tables
- Capacity indicators in both quarts and liters
- Reinforced top and bottom corners
- Meets EN 631-1 Euro Norm standards for inter-stacking with existing pans
- Carlisle 10216U07 StorPlus Full Size Clear Universal Flat Lid
- Carlisle 10210U07 StorPlus Full Size Clear Universal Handled Lid
- Carlisle 10211U07 StorPlus Full Size Clear Universal Handled Lid with Spoon Notch
- Carlisle 1021507 StorPlus Full Size Clear Polycarbonate Drain Tray
- Carlisle 10212B60 Smart Lid Full Size Soft Food Pan Cover
- Pan Pen PAPE12 Food Safety Marker 2-Pack with 10 Refills
- Pan Pen PAPE14 Food Safety Marker Refill - 15/Pack
- Vigor Full Size Gray Secure Sealing Polyethylene Food Pan Cover
|Carlisle 10202B07 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||3.22 lb.|
|Length||20 3/4 Inches|
|Width||12 3/4 Inches|
|Features|| Dishwasher Safe|
Made in America
|Maximum Temperature||212 Degrees F|
|Minimum Temperature||-40 Degrees F|
Carlisle 10202B07 Details
Keep food fresh longer with this clear Carlisle 10202B07 full size 6" StorPlus deep polycarbonate food pan. This food pan is made of crystal clear, durable polycarbonate with a smooth interior finish and dishwasher safe design. Reinforced top and bottom corners offer extra support and increased strength against breakage and warping, while a spoonable bottom adds structural rigidity and easy access to the contents within.
To reduce scratches, this pan is designed with a textured non-slip finish on the corners, sides, and bottom. Molded-in capacity indicators run along the sides in both liter and quart capacities for easy portion control. All sizes of these food pans stack for easy, efficient storage.
Length: 20 3/4"
Width: 12 3/4"
Capacity: 19.4 Qt.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item can withstand low temperature applications and is safe for freezer storage.
This item can safely be stacked with identical or indicated items to promote easy transportation and space-saving storage.
People Talk About:food pans clean durable easy great pan store extremely holds
These are THE BEST food pans EVER. They are extremely durable, easy to clean, and NSF approved. We just love ours and use it daily at our restaurant to store cut up lettuce in for use with our sandwich and salad needs.
Good pan that holds a lot. The lid sits snug on top, and also stacks which is convenient for storage. It washes well, and is durable. We use 2 of these every day and they have lasted almost 2 years.
Food pans is something we use alot of and will continue to order from here over and over. The full pan is wonderful great quality.
Top Notch food pans and their companinon are essential to any kitchen or catering company. They are nice to store or serve food. Suggest using many different sizes in at least 1-dozen quantity.
Great food pan, extremely easy to clean and they hold up as well as the stainless steel food pans at a fraction of the cost. We're tough as heck on these things and we have yet to crack one.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register