These plastic food pans are a good price, made with sturdy plastic, and are clear so they are perfect for our food service operation. Great.
$5.37/EachShips free with Plus
- Can withstand temperatures from -40 to 212 degrees Fahrenheit
- Meets specification for use in food bars and steam tables
- Capacity indicators in both quarts and liters
- Reinforced top and bottom corners
- Meets EN 631-1 Euro Norm standards for inter-stacking with existing pans
- Carlisle 10296U07 StorPlus 1/4 Size Clear Universal Flat Lid
- Carlisle 10290U07 StorPlus 1/4 Size Clear Universal Handled Lid
- Carlisle 10291U07 StorPlus 1/4 Size Clear Universal Handled Lid with Spoon Notch
- Carlisle 3069507 1/4 Size Polycarbonate Clear Drain Tray
- Carlisle 3058160 Smart Lid 1/4 Size Soft Food Pan Cover
- Pan Pen PAPE12 Food Safety Marker 2-Pack with 10 Refills
- Pan Pen PAPE14 Food Safety Marker Refill - 15/Pack
- Vigor 1/4 Size Gray Secure Sealing Polyethylene Food Pan Cover
|Carlisle 3068107 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||0.68 lb.|
|Length||10 1/4 Inches|
|Width||6 3/8 Inches|
|Features|| Dishwasher Safe|
Made in America
|Maximum Temperature||212 Degrees F|
|Minimum Temperature||-40 Degrees F|
Carlisle 3068107 Details
The Carlisle 3068107 StorPlus 1/4 size 4" deep polycarbonate food pan is made of crystal clear, durable polycarbonate with a smooth interior finish. Reinforced top and bottom corners offer extra support and increased strength against breakage and warping, while a spoonable bottom adds structural rigidity and easy access to the contents within.
To reduce scratches, this pan is designed with a textured non-slip finish on the corners, sides, and bottom. Molded-in capacity indicators run along the sides in both liter and quart capacities for easy portion control. All sizes of these food pans stack for easy, efficient storage.
Length: 10 1/4"
Width: 6 3/8"
Capacity: 2.8 qt.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item can withstand low temperature applications and is safe for freezer storage.
This item can safely be stacked with identical or indicated items to promote easy transportation and space-saving storage.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
People Talk About:clear food pans plastic 10290u07 built carlisle great lid made
This is a very nice food pan built with quality. They really are clear and stay clear with normal washing. We use them with the Carlisle 10290U07 lid.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register