Carlisle 086203 4 oz. Black Double Melamine Ramekin - 24/Case
- To save more: Mix and Match
- Quantity Discounts!
|Buy 1 - 2||$24.49/Case|
- Great for serving condiments and dipping sauces
- Features 2 compartments
- Made of heavy weight melamine
- Sleek black color
- Helps with portion control to minimize wasted product
- Withstands temperatures up to 212 degrees Fahrenheit
- Economical and durable for repeated use
- Ideal for sushi restaurants, tapas bars, and cafes
|Length||5 3/4 Inches|
|Width||2 3/4 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the best way to care for my melamine item?
- There are a few simple guidelines you can follow to get the most out of your melamine item. In general, melamine is not microwave or oven safe. You can use a commercial dishwasher to clean your melamine items; however, top-rack only is recommended for residential dishwashing units. For additional guidelines, please refer to the Care and Use sheet included on this page.
Serve a variety of complementary condiments or dipping sauce samples with this Carlisle 086203 4 oz. black double ramekin. It features (2) 2 oz. ramekins and a unique design that's sure to attract customer attention at sushi restaurants, tapas bars, or cafes. Made of heavy weight melamine, it has the look and feel of china, but it's break- and stain-resistant. The sleek black color is also perfect for showcasing your signature sauces and condiments.
Plus, it's great for portion control when you want to serve small amounts of soy sauce, wasabi, and spices. With a variety of uses, ramekins are also great for back of the house applications. Chefs can use ramekins during their prep work to hold spices, sauces, and freshly chopped herbs to maintain a clean and organized kitchen. A great addition to any kitchen, this Carlisle ramekin adds style and convenience to your tabletop!
Length: 5 3/4"
Width: 2 3/4"
Capacity: 4 oz.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item is free of the chemical Bisphenol A (BPA) and is safe for food contact.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
People Talk About:sauce serve plate little larger house great food dish dips
A great little dish to serve sauce. I dont like serving dips or sauce on the same plate as food because not everyone might like it. This is a wonderful alternative to have around the house for a larger get together.
Natalie A. Posted on 07/10/2014
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register