These are the BEST labels on the market. They are easy to write on and stick perfectly to metal or plastic. absolutely no residue left behind when washing by hand or machine, only down fall is pencil is hard to read when used.
$95.04/CaseOnly $15.84 / EachShips free with Plus
|Buy 1||$98.49/CaseOnly $16.42 / Each|
- 250 labels per roll
- 100% dissolvable and biodegradable
- Fields for Item, Employee, Prepared Date/Time, Use By Date/Time, and Day of the Week
- Perfect for your HACCP program and ensures first in, first out rotation
- No sticky residue left behind
- Can be used in dry storage, frozen, or refrigerated applications
- Measures 3" x 2"
- Safe for your sewer and septic system
- Cambro UPC300131 Ultra Pan Carrier® Dark Brown Front Loading Insulated Food Pan Carrier - 4 Full-Size Pan Max Capacity
- Cambro UPC300158 Ultra Pan Carrier® Hot Red Front Loading Insulated Food Pan Carrier - 4 Full-Size Pan Max Capacity
- Cambro UPC300401 Ultra Pan Carrier® Slate Blue Front Loading Insulated Food Pan Carrier - 4 Full-Size Pan Max Capacity
|Cambro 23SLB6250 Specs|
|Green / Environmentally-Friendly||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- What does the expiration date on the label refer to – manufacture shelf life or when they expire?
- The expiration date on the label actually refers to the ship by date for the manufacturer. Cambro food rotation labels have a shelf life of six months from this ship by date, so you have six months from the date that is listed on the label before it expires.
Cambro 23SLB6250 Details
These Cambro 23SLB6250 printed StoreSafe food rotation labels dissolve completely off of any container in less than 30 seconds through the dishwasher or under hot or cold running water. Use them to clearly label and date prepared contents in food pans and storage containers, while maintaining a First In, First Out (FIFO) food storage and handling system.
When in use, these labels are capable of withstanding temperatures of up to 200 degrees Fahrenheit for 4 hours and temperatures as low as -40 degrees Fahrenheit in the freezer! These StoreSafe food rotation labels are safe for all sewer and septic systems, resulting in zero buildup in drains after use.
Upon disposal, biodegradable products are capable of being broken down by biological microorganisms, without harming the environment.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can safely be used in the microwave for food service applications.
This item has been designed to help foodservice operators meet critical food safety guidelines.
People Talk About:labels great large plastic sales sticker 1012 absolutely batches behind
Large sticker that dissolves. At the local whole sales supply shop almost the twice the price, but a box on here and sale $30 bucks.
Necessary for a kitchen to make sure first in first out. These labels stuck probably 90% of the time to plastic containers and wash off very easily.
These labels are great for use in school foodservice, or in any location that requires cooking in large batches. We use 10-12 of these every day. These hold up well in the fridge and freezer and wahs right off in water. Great buy!
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register