Other Available Sizes:
- Measures 21" x 30" x 64" when assembled
- 5 shelves that are adjustable in 4" increments
- Vented design is perfect for wet, dry, hot, or cold areas
- Steel core construction with smooth polypropylene exterior
- Camguard technology inhibits the growth of mold, fungus, and bacteria
- Speckled gray color
- Molded dovetail design for quick and easy assembly; Holds up to 800 lb. per shelf
- Lifetime warranty against rust and corrosion
- Cambro CS2111S480 21" x 11" Solid Shelf Plate for Camshelving® Premium and Elements Series
- Cambro CS2111V480 21" x 11" Vented Shelf Plate for Camshelving® Premium and Elements Series
- Cambro CS216S480 21" x 6" Solid Shelf Plate for Camshelving® Premium and Elements Series
- Cambro CS216V480 21" x 6" Vented Shelf Plate for Camshelving® Premium and Elements Series
- Cambro CSP64480 Camshelving® Premium 64" Stationary Post
|Cambro CPU213064V5480 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||91.268 lb.|
|Features|| Dishwasher Safe|
Made in America
|Individual Shelf Capacity||800 lb.|
|Number of Shelves||5 Shelves|
|Product Line||Cambro Camshelving® Premium|
Cambro CPU213064V5480 Details
Effortlessly store your products with the Cambro Camshelving® Premium CPU213064V5480 vented shelving unit with 5 shelves! With vented shelves to provide optimum air flow and Camguard antimicrobial coating to keep stored items clean, this vented shelving system comes with all of the features you expect in a Camshelving® product. Equipped with 4 posts, pre-installed post connectors and wedges, matching dovetails, 5 shelves, and 10 traverses, you'll have everything you need to start building this versatile and efficient shelving system right out of the box.
The steel core construction with smooth polypropylene exterior makes this rugged unit easy to set up, clean, and maintain. With its professional-looking speckled gray color and superior durability, this vented unit is perfect for any area of your business, even humid dish rooms or cold walk-in freezers. Featuring a limited lifetime warranty against rust and corrosion, this unit is guaranteed not to rust, corrode, or peel, even when used in wet, dry, hot, or cold areas. It can withstand temperatures as low as -36 degrees Fahrenheit and as high as 190 degrees Fahrenheit without breaking down.
Versatility is built in to this shelving unit! The shelves can easily be adjusted in 4" increments even after the shelving unit is assembled. Plus, you can be sure of a safe and sanitary storage area since it has Camguard antimicrobial technology built in to suppress the growth of microbes between cleanings. The vented shelf plates are impervious to chemicals and moisture, making this unit easy to clean. Just take a cloth and wipe them down as you would other surfaces in your kitchen or storage room. When a more thorough cleaning is called for, you can remove the shelf plates and run them through the dishwasher! In addition, the vented shelf design promotes greater air circulation and product visibility which will come in handy in refrigerated storage applications.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register