Other Available Sizes:
- Great for high-volume applications with constant loading and unloading of heavy products
- Unique design allows shelves to be adjusted in 4" increments even after the unit is assembled
- Speckled gray color
- Made from a steel core with a smooth polypropylene exterior
- Will not peel, dent, or warp
- Withstands temperatures from -36 to 190 degrees Fahrenheit
- Lifetime warranty
- Cambro CSPCB14480 Camshelving® Premium 14" Bottom Post Connector
- Cambro CSPCB18480 Camshelving® Premium 18" Bottom Post Connector
- Cambro CSPCB21480 Camshelving® Premium 21" Bottom Post Connector
- Cambro CSPCB24480 Camshelving® Premium 24" Bottom Post Connector
- Cambro CSPCT14480 Camshelving® Premium 14" Top Post Connector
- Cambro CSPCT18480 Camshelving® Premium 18" Top Post Connector
- Cambro CSPCT21480 Camshelving® Premium 21" Top Post Connector
- Cambro CSPCT24480 Camshelving® Premium 24" Top Post Connector
|Cambro CSP64480 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||8.4 lb.|
|Features|| Made in America|
|Product Line||Cambro Camshelving® Premium|
|Type||Stationary Shelving Posts|
Cambro CSP64480 Details
As part of the renowned Premium series, this Cambro CSP64480 Camshelving® Premium 64" stationary post is an integral component of your shelving system. Great for high-volume applications with constant loading and unloading of heavy products, this post boasts the highest-quality design with all of the features you expect in a Camshelving® product! Made from a steel core with a smooth polypropylene exterior, this post is as strong as steel but easier to set up, clean, and maintain. With its professional-looking speckled gray color and superior durability, the post is the perfect start to a stationary shelving system in any area of your business, even humid dish rooms or cold walk-in freezers. Featuring a limited lifetime warranty against rust and corrosion, this unit is guaranteed not to rust, corrode, or peel, even when used in wet, dry, hot, or cold areas. It can withstand temperatures as low as -36 degrees Fahrenheit and as high as 190 degrees Fahrenheit without breaking down.
Versatility is built into this post! It combines with compatible shelves and traverses (sold separately) to form a convenient unit that has shelves which can be adjusted in 4" increments even after the unit is assembled. Whether you need to set up drying racks in your dishroom or add a shelf to your cooler, this post will get you started on the right track.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item has been designed to help foodservice operators meet critical food safety guidelines.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register