- Holds up to 300 lb.
- Rounded edges protect surroundings during transport
- Accommodates a Cambro UPC 400
- 2 (5") fixed and 2 (5") swivel casters make maneuvering easy
- Casters are bolted into steel plates for added durability
- Cambro Ultra Pan Carrier® Slate Blue Front Loading Insulated Electric (110V, degrees F) Food Pan Carrier - 6 Full-Size Pan Max Capacity
- Cambro Ultra Pan Carrier® Slate Blue Front Loading Insulated Food Pan Carrier - 6 Full-Size Pan Max Capacity
- Cambro UPCS400401 Ultra Pan Carrier® S-Series Slate Blue Front Loading Insulated Food Pan Carrier with Menu Clip / Pocket - Holds 6 Pans
- Cambro UPCH4002401 Ultra Pan Carrier® Slate Blue Electric Hot Food Holding Cabinet in Fahrenheit - 220V
This Cambro CD400401 slate blue Camdolly offers a versatile solution to smoothly transporting your Cambro UPC400.
Instead of tolerating the back pain that lugging around your pan carriers might cause, set the warmer on this Camdolly to quickly and painlessly transport it wherever it needs to go! Built for ease of use, the dolly is just what your catering company, banquet hall, hotel, or other foodservice business needs for streamlining the transport of your necessary, albeit heavy equipment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item has been certified by NSF International to meet applicable product standards on public safety, health, and / or the environment.
"The camdolly is so convenient and really lightens our workload. It makes it easy to keep the cambro camcarrier off the floor/ground, and also allows us to move easily if needed to rearrange our setup. As a mobile pizza business, we depend on portability as well as high quality."Read More Reviews
Designed to accommodate up to 300 lb., this unit features rounded corners to protect walls, equipment, and furniture from damage as you wheel around your Cambro unit at catered events.
Easy to Maneuver
The dolly is outfitted with (4) 5" casters, 2 of which are fixed. The other 2 swivel with ease, ensuring that maneuvering the unit is as smooth and effortless as possible. Plus, the casters are bolted into steel plates to provide ultimate durability and security.
- 20 3/4 Inches
- 27 5/8 Inches
- 9 Inches
- 300 lb.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
10 reviews rated this 5 out of 5 stars.
3 reviews rated this 4 out of 5 stars.
1 reviews rated this 3 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 2 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 1 out of 5 stars.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register