This is the hottest box that we have used so far. Anytime we replace our boxes it will be with this box. Drove 2 hours to drop off a catering and the food seemed hotter coming out of this Cambro then it did the electric hot box.
- Maintains temperature for up to 4 hours
- Pop-up vent provides pressure and humidity control
- 9" nylon latch provides quick and secure opening and closing, while removable gasket creates an airtight seal
- Unbreakable and ergonomic molded-in handles support comfortable two-person carrying
- Fits up to 6 (2 1/2" deep) full-size food pans
- Cambro 1210PW191 Granite Gray Camwarmer Heat Retentive Pellet
- Cambro 400STP000 Camdolly Strap
- Vesture Microcore 10" x 14" Heavy-Duty Thermal Hot or Cold Pack - 40 oz.
- Cambro CP1220 Full Size Camchiller for Cambro Food Pan Carriers, CamKiosk, and CamCruiser Carts
- Cambro CP1210 Half Size Camchiller for Cambro Food Pan Carriers, CamKiosk, and CamCruiser Carts
- Cambro CD400131 Dark Brown Camdolly for Cambro UPC 400
- Cambro CD400110 Black Camdolly for Cambro UPC 400
- Cambro CD1826MTC131 Camdolly Dark Brown Dolly for 1826MTC Camcarrier / Sheet Pan Carrier
Keep food at the proper holding temperature with this Cambro Ultra Pan Carrier UPC400131 pan carrier.
Perfect for catering companies, buffets, and banquet events, this pan carrier extends the holding time for your carefully prepared meals. For added versatility and convenience, this front loading food pan carrier holds full size, 1/2 size, and 1/3 size food pans for easy transport to your next catered event.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item can safely be stacked with identical or indicated items to promote easy transportation and space-saving storage.
"This is the hottest box that we have used so far. Anytime we replace our boxes it will be with this box. Drove 2 hours to drop off a catering and the food seemed hotter coming out of this Cambro then it did the electric hot box."Read More Reviews
This front loading food pan carrier holds full size, 1/2 size, and 1/3 size food pans so you can transport food for any size event.
It features durable polyethylene construction with a textured exterior that's designed to resist scratches, dings, and dents.
For efficient transportation, serving, and storage, this unit interlocks with Cambro UPCS400 carriers.
Maintains Food Temperatures
Polyurethane insulation and an airtight gasket combine to ensure excellent food quality and temperature retention. This carrier keeps hot food above 140 degrees Fahrenheit and cold food below 41 degrees Fahrenheit for up to 4 hours. Plus, it only loses an average of 3 degrees Fahrenheit of heat per hour when it's holding hot food and only gains an average of 1.5 degrees Fahrenheit per hour when it's holding cold food.
Thanks to molded-in handles and a single, sturdy plastic latch this unit offers effortless transport from one location to the next.
In order to conveniently refill during service, an integrated vent equalizes pressure to release steam and make it easier to open the container.
Easy Loading and Unloading
The door opens 270 degrees so that it swings completely out of the way when you need to load and unload food pans.
Compare to Other Products
- Width:18 Inches
- Depth:25 Inches
- Height:24 7/8 Inches
Other Products from this Line
People Talk About:box boxes food hours units warmer addition anytime cam cambro
The UPC400 makes transporting food and keeping it warm for hours easy. The units clean easily and are very well made. The cam warmer make a great addition to these units
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register