Earn up to $5.65 back (565 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Holds up to 300 lb.
- Rounded edges protect surroundings during transport
- 2 fixed and 2 swivel casters make maneuvering easy
- Casters are bolted into steel plates for added durability
You May Also Need View All Items
- Cambro 100MPC110 Camcarrier® 100 Series Black Top Loading 8" Deep Insulated Food Pan Carrier
- Cambro UPC100110 Camcarrier® Black Top Loading 8" Deep Insulated Food Pan Carrier
- Cambro UPC100131 Camcarrier® Dark Brown Top Loading 8" Deep Insulated Food Pan Carrier
- Cambro UPC100192 Camcarrier® Granite Green Top Loading 8" Deep Insulated Food Pan Carrier
- Cambro UPC100191 Camcarrier® Granite Gray Top Loading 8" Deep Insulated Food Pan Carrier
- Cambro UC250401 Ultra Camtainers® 2.75 Gallon Slate Blue Insulated Beverage Dispenser
- Cambro UC250110 Ultra Camtainers® 2.75 Gallon Black Insulated Beverage Dispenser
- Cambro UC500110 Ultra Camtainers® 5.25 Gallon Black Insulated Beverage Dispenser
|Cambro CD100401 Specs|
|Width||19 5/8 Inches|
|Depth||28 5/8 Inches|
|Height||10 1/2 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
Cambro CD100401 Details
This Cambro CD100401 slate blue Camdolly offers a versatile solution to smoothly transporting a large selection of Cambro Camcarriers and Camtainers. It will effortlessly carry 300 lb.! Rounded corners protect walls, equipment, and furniture from damage, while you easily maneuver throughout your catered events.
This Cambro CD100401 Camdolly features four 5" casters (2 fixed, 2 swivel), which are bolted into molded-in steel plates for added security and durability.
Overall exterior dimensions are 19 5/8"W x 28 5/8"D x 10 1/2"H.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register