$94.34/EachShips free with Plus
- Filters sediment as small as 1 micron, chlorine taste and odor, and color; inhibits scale
- Twist-in lock style makes change-outs easy and improves sanitation
- Direct replacement for original filter cartridge
- 1.67 GPM flow rate
- 18,000 gallon capacity, 3-6 month cartridge changeout recommended
- C Pure Oceanloch-L Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-L Cartridge - 1 Micron Rating and 1.67 GPM
- C Pure Oceanloch-L Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-L Cartridge and Outlet Pressure Gauge - 1 Micron Rating and 1.67 GPM
- Noble Chemical QT-40 Quaternary Test Paper Dispenser - 0-500ppm
Deliver top-quality filtered water for less with this C Pure Oceanloch-L water filter replacement cartridge.
With this water filter replacement cartridge, it's easier than ever to make fast, sanitary filter changes and keep your water-using equipment protected against harmful contaminants at the same time! This filter cartridge has a flow rating of 1.67 GPM, an 18,000 gallon capacity, and must be replaced every 3-6 months, at the rated capacity, or if a noticeable reduction in flow rate occurs.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
C Pure's Oceanloch filters feature an exclusive twist-in locking mechanism that makes it incredibly easy to change a cartridge when it has reached the end of its life. With a simple twist you can unlock the old cartridge and remove it, and twist the new cartridge to lock it into place.
The twist-in design also improves sanitation because the whole cartridge is self-contained and the filter media isn't exposed to outside contaminants. No exposure means a much lower chance for pathogens to enter the filter and grow, which means greater peace of mind about the water going to your customers!
This cartridge is designed to filter out sediment particles as small as 1 micron, while also removing undesirable colors and chlorine taste / odor. It also inhibits the growth of scale deposits, which reduce equipment efficiency and will eventually cause vital components to fail if left untreated.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
- Service Flow Rate:1.67 GPM
- Micron Rating:1 Microns
- Capacity:18000 Gallons
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register