This disperser is great for the 18" butcher papers and mandatory for as heavy as the rolls are. The dowel could fit a little more flush as I've had it slip out a couple of times, but only when I'm moving the roll from storage to where I'm going to use it. Also don't overlook the rubber nonslip pieces for the bottom in the package. I missed these initially when I unboxed my first one.
$39.39/EachShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 2||$40.99/Each|
Other Available Finishes:
- Ships assembled
- Holds paper roll measuring up to 10" in diameter
You May Also Need View All Items
- Bagcraft Packaging 184018 18" EcoCraft Freezer Paper - 1000 Feet
$53.99 / Each
- 18" x 700' 40# White Butcher Paper Roll
$14.49 / Each
- 18'' x 1000' 40# PeachTREAT Butcher Paper Roll
$39.99 / Each
- 18" x 1000' 40# Gardenia Premium Paper Roll
$47.49 / Each
- 18'' x 1000' 35# White Freezer Paper Roll
$27.99 / Each
- 18" x 1000' 40# Natural Kraft Freezer Paper Roll
$31.49 / Each
- 18" x 1000' 47/7# Premium Freezer Paper Roll
$46.49 / Each
- Bagcraft Packaging 195018 18" x 1100' Regular Weight Natural Freezer Paper Roll
$88.99 / Each
|Bulman A520-18 Specs|
|Depth||6 1/2 Inches|
|Roll Width||18 Inches|
|Roll Diameter||10 Inches|
|Blade Type||Straight Edge|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- What's the difference between a paper cutter that has a straight edge blade and one that has a serrated blade?
- While both types of paper cutters are useful and provide clean cuts, there are a few differences. A straight edge blade has a duller edge, making it safer to use. However, serrated blades cut into the paper when tearing, making it faster and easier to cut your desired length of paper. Serrated blades also work well with cutting film and foil, while straight blades are only designed for cutting paper.
Bulman A520-18 Details
This Bulman A520-18 18" deluxe dispenser and cutter combo will be the perfect tool for all of your packaging and food production needs! Finished in a gray, powder coat and made from one, complete, welded frame, this cutter is exceptionally strong and sure to stand up to the toughest of tasks. Extremely versatile, this product can be mounted on a countertop, under the counter, or on a wall, wherever is most convenient and accessible for you. Rubber feet located on the bottom protect your wall and counter surfaces. This Bulman cutter / dispenser is capable of holding a roll of paper measuring up to 10" in diameter, and also includes a double-edged, spring-loaded blade for precise and smooth cuts every time. It's great for butcher paper, Kraft paper, gift wrap, and many more different kinds of paper. It's also great to use in farmer's markets!
Depth: 6 1/2"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsBulman A520-36 36" Deluxe All-In-One Paper Dispenser / Cutter
$53.49 / Each
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsBulman A520-24 24" Deluxe All-In-One Paper Dispenser / Cutter
$45.99 / Each
People Talk About:great butcher dispenser easy paper cutter greatly jobs market more
This is a Great product. Very Easy to use. Didn't need to mount to a table. Greatly aided our fund raiser project. Would Highly recommend to others.
I have used these a bunch and you can never have too many. I keep one mounted under butcher table, one at multiple counters, and one in the walk in for hang breaking.
A really nice all in one paper dispenser and cutter that makes it easy to cut and wrap meat. The dispenser is great for my butcher paper.
We are a very high volume market and use at least 15 of these per year. As far as cutting goes, they work great, they do tend to get rusty and the cutter falls off after a couple of months. I'm sure the product would last much longer in a less busy market. They are very easy to install and for the price, they are great!
I purchased this dispenser for an 18" roll of butcher paper. It\\'s nice and gets the job done, but if I was going to be using it all the time I would probably bolt it to a tabletop to make it more sturdy or purchase a slightly heavier duty model. It should work well for my occasional butchering jobs. I also really appreciate that this item is Made in the USA!
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register