Bulman A500-30GW Standard 30" White Steel All-In-One Paper Dispenser / Cutter with Straight Edge Blade
$33.22/EachShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 2||$34.49/Each|
Other Available Finishes:
- Helps accurately cut gift wrap and freezer or butcher paper
- Compact to maximize counter space
- Can be mounted on a counter, under a counter, on a wall, or used as a freestanding unit
- Includes rubber feet for added surface protection on countertops
- Made of sturdy steel with a glossy white powder coated finish
- Straight-edge, spring-loaded blade
- Eliminates the need for scissors and rulers
- Ships unassembled to reduce shipping costs
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Set up your Bulman A500 quickly with these easy-to-follow steps! Once the cutter and paper is in place, you can begin expertly cutting the desired amount of paper.
|Bulman A500-30GW Specs|
|Roll Width||30 Inches|
|Roll Diameter||9 Inches|
|Blade Type||Straight Edge|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- Why does the blade on this paper cutter not seem very sharp?
- This product has an exposed, spring loaded blade that can’t be too sharp for safety reasons. A good, swift motion will provide you with a very clean cut. Remember, these are not the same as office paper cutters, as they are designed for butcher paper.
- What's the difference between a paper cutter that has a straight edge blade and one that has a serrated blade?
- While both types of paper cutters are useful and provide clean cuts, there are a few differences. A straight edge blade has a duller edge, making it safer to use. However, serrated blades cut into the paper when tearing, making it faster and easier to cut your desired length of paper. Serrated blades also work well with cutting film and foil, while straight blades are only designed for cutting paper.
- How do I mount this unit?
- Because this unit can be mounted to so many different surfaces, the method of mounting will vary. This is why mounting hardware is not included with this item, nor are mounting instructions available. For reference, there are two (1/4" diameter) mounting holes in each cross bar (4 total).
Bulman A500-30GW Details
Fulfill all your packaging and wrapping needs with this Bulman A500-30GW Standard 30" white all-in-one paper dispenser / cutter. Both compact and convenient, this paper cutter provides an easy way to hold and cut your gift wrap and freezer or butcher paper. Not only can it be mounted on a counter, under a counter, or on a wall, it can also be used as a freestanding unit for optimal mobility within your facility. Plus, it includes rubber feet for added surface protection and stability when used on your countertops.
Made of sturdy steel with a glossy white powder coated finish, this paper cutter is durable enough for daily, heavy-duty use. It's designed to hold a roll up to 9" in diameter with a 3" core and is easy to set up. Once a roll is installed, you can pull out the desired amount of product and quickly tear it against the safe, straight-edge, spring-loaded blade, eliminating the need for scissors and a ruler. When you're ready to change the roll, the blade arm can be locked into the open position, allowing you to slide the dowel out of the sockets and replace the roll. Coming unassembled to save on shipping costs, this all-in-one paper cutter is sure to increase efficiency and make accurate cuts in your gift shop, deli, or restaurant kitchen.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register