Blodgett DFG-50 Premium Series Natural Gas Double Deck Half Size Convection Oven with Draft Diverter - 54,000 BTU
Other Available Fuel Types:
- Natural gas, 54,000 BTU total
- Double deck, half-sized design
- Dual pane thermal glass windows and stainless steel doors; simultaneous door operation
- Includes 5 chrome-plated racks per deck; 9 rack positions
- Dual flow gas system utilizes direct and indirect heat
- Solid state manual controls; temperature range of 200 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit
- Stainless steel front, top, and sides
- Solid mineral fiber insulation at the top, back, sides, and bottom
You May Also Need
|Blodgett DFG50DBLNAT Specs|
|Width||30 1/4 Inches|
|Depth||25 1/8 Inches|
|Height||71 1/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||15 3/8 Inches|
|Interior Depth||21 Inches|
|Interior Height||20 Inches|
|13 x 18 Pan Capacity||10 Pans|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Maximum Temperature||500 Degrees F|
|Number of Chambers||2|
|Number of Decks||Double|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Racks||10|
|Oven Interior Style||Standard Depth|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Temperature Range||200 - 500 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- How will this double convection oven arrive? Is there anything special I need to know about setting it up?
- Double deck convection ovens like this one will ship separately. You will need to un-crate each oven and then stack one on top of the other as part of the installation process. Consult your installation manual for details specific to the oven you ordered.
- How do I know if the listed amperage is in reference to a single oven, or the combined total for each individual oven?
- If you're ever unsure of an electrical specification and how it relates to your operation, be sure to check out the Specification Sheet or consult a qualified technician for additional information.
Blodgett DFG50DBLNAT Details
Add greater efficiency and baking capacity to your restaurant, cafe, or kiosk by choosing this space-efficient Blodgett DFG-50 Premium series natural gas double deck half size convection oven! Since this oven comes ready to install in a double stacked configuration, it allows you to make the most of the vertical space you have available and double your baking capacity within the same small footprint.
Each independent convection oven in this double stacked unit features a dual flow gas system that utilizes both direct and indirect heat for more even cooking temperatures. Removable dual tube burners, an electronic spark ignition control system, and a manual gas service cut-off switch on the front of the unit for safe operation are just a few of the many features that this oven offers.
The solid state thermostats offer a wide temperature range, from 200 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit, and the separate dial controls for the temperature and timer allow you to quickly and easily apply the settings that you need. Single speed, 1/3 hp convection motors ensure even temperatures throughout the oven cavities for better baking results than conventional ovens.
The interiors of this oven's cavities are covered with a dual-sided porcelainized baking compartment liners. Each of the oven cavities can hold up to (5) 13" x 18" half size sheet pans in a front to back position. They have 9 rack positions each, with a minimum of 1 5/8" spacing. Five chrome plated racks are included with each oven to provide support for all of your heaviest baking trays.
The stainless steel front, sides, and top allow durability, ease of cleaning, and corrosion resistance while solid mineral fiber insulation at the top, back, sides, and bottom helps to prevent heat from escaping for greater energy conservation. The single left-hinged doors feature dual pane thermal glass encased in a stainless steel door frame with a single chrome plated door handle.
The oven rests on a 7" tall stainless steel stand that provides the necessary clearance for cleaning and maintenance. It provides a 27,000 BTU output per oven compartment for a total of 54,000 BTU, and requires a 115V electrical connection to operate the convection fans. A draft diverter is included for venting.
Left to Right: 30 1/4"
Front to Back: 25 1/8"
Height: 71 1/8"
Interior Dimensions (per compartment):
Left to Right: 15 3/8"
Front to Back: 21"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note there is an 8% administrative warranty fee and potential for additional export fees for units that are shipped outside of the United States RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register