Blodgett DFG-50 Premium Series Liquid Propane Single Deck Half Size Convection Oven with Draft Diverter - 27,500 BTU
Other Available Fuel Types:
- Liquid propane, 27,500 BTU
- Single deck, half-sized design
- Dual pane thermal glass windows and stainless steel doors; simultaneous door operation
- Includes 5 chrome-plated racks; 9 rack positions
- Dual flow gas system utilizes direct and indirect heat
- Solid state manual controls; temperature range of 200 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit
- Stainless steel front, top, and sides
- Solid mineral fiber insulation at the top, back, sides, and bottom
You May Also Need
|Blodgett DFG50SGLLP Specs|
|Width||30 1/4 Inches|
|Depth||25 1/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||15 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Depth||21 Inches|
|Interior Height||20 Inches|
|13 x 18 Pan Capacity||5 Pans|
Spark / Piezo Ignition
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Maximum Temperature||500 Degrees F|
|Number of Chambers||1|
|Number of Decks||Single|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Number of Racks||5|
|Oven Interior Style||Standard Depth|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
|Temperature Range||200 - 500 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Blodgett DFG50SGLLP Details
Add greater efficiency and baking capacity to your restaurant, cafe, or kiosk by choosing this space-efficient Blodgett DFG-50 Premium series liquid propane single deck half size convection oven! This convection oven features a dual flow gas system that utilizes both direct and indirect heat, removable dual tube burners, an electronic spark ignition control system, and a manual gas service cut-off switch on the front of the unit for safe operation and a long product life.
The solid state thermostat offers a wide temperature range, from 200 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit, and the separate dial controls for the temperature and timer allow you to quickly and easily apply the settings that you need. A single speed, 1/3 hp convection motor ensures even temperatures throughout the oven cavity for better baking results than conventional ovens.
The interior of this oven's cavity is covered with a dual-sided porcelainized baking compartment liner. This oven can hold up to (5) 13" x 18" half size sheet pans in a front to back position. It has 9 rack positions with a minimum of 1 5/8" spacing. Five chrome plated racks are included to provide support for all of your heaviest baking trays.
The stainless steel front, sides, and top allow durability, ease of cleaning, and corrosion resistance while solid mineral fiber insulation at the top, back, sides, and bottom helps to prevent heat from escaping for greater energy conservation. The single left-hinged door features dual pane thermal glass encased in a stainless steel door frame with a single chrome plated door handle.
The oven rests on 4" tall stainless steel legs that provide the necessary clearance for cleaning and maintenance. It provides a 27,500 BTU output and requires a 115V electrical connection to operate the convection fans.
Left to Right: 30 1/4"
Front to Back: 25 1/8"
Left to Right: 15 1/4"
Front to Back: 21"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note there is an 8% administrative warranty fee and potential for additional export fees for units that are shipped outside of the United States RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register