This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
Other Available Fuel Types:
- Cabinet base provides additional storage space
- (6) 30,000 BTU open top cast iron burners with 12" x 12" lift-off steel grates
- 30,000 BTU broiler with multi-position grid
- 1" thick highly-polished steel griddle plate
- 6" legs provide clearance for cleaning and maintenance
- (1) 24,000 BTU burner for each 12" of griddle width; manual controls
- 5" stub back
- 258,000 BTU; liquid propane
|Blodgett BRB-24G-6 LP Specs|
|Height||45 7/8 Inches|
|Burner BTU||30,000 BTU|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Griddle Size||24 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Burners||6 Burners|
|Number of Ovens||None|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
|Range Base Style||Storage Base|
|Total BTU||258,000 BTU|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Blodgett BRB-24G-6 LP Details
Build your ideal kitchen by adding this Blodgett BRB-24G-6-LP 6 burner 60" gas range with a left side 24" raised griddle over a broiler to your cooking lineup! This heavy-duty, versatile piece of cooking equipment is perfect for those tight spaces where you need one piece of equipment to do multiple tasks. Since this unit features 6 open top burners, a 24" wide elevated griddle, a broiler, and a cabinet base, you can grill, broil, sear, and simmer with one compact range.
Each open top burner has an output of 30,000 BTU. With easy-to-clean cast iron open burners, maintenance of the range top is simple. Plus, the 12" x 12" lift-off steel grates allow access to the burners while supporting your largest stock pots and frying pans.
Perfect for your small quantities of bacon, sausage, burgers, cheese steaks, and more, the griddle top features two 24,000 BTU burners and has a total cooking surface area of 24" x 24". For greater durability and longevity, this range has a 1" thick highly-polished steel plate. Additionally, the thick griddle plate ensures even heat distribution and longer heat retention for more consistent results. And for the chef who enjoys cooking by feel, the manual controls allow you to set the temperature of the griddle to suit the cooking requirements of different foods.
Whether you are looking to finish off a few steaks or prepare the perfect roasted vegetables as a side dish, the small 30,000 BTU broiler included with this range is the ideal low-volume tool. It features individually controlled straight steel tube burners with radiants for even heat distribution. The multi-position broiler grid lifts out for cleaning, and the drip tray is also removable to make disposing of grease and run-off easy.
Made of 14 gauge stainless steel, this range comes equipped with a 5" stainless steel stub back, a 4" front plate shelf, and a solid removable kick plate. In addition, 6" legs provide the necessary clearance beneath the base for cleaning and maintenance. The overall output of this range is 258,000 BTU and two liquid propane regulators are included for convenient installation.
Left to Right: 60"
Front to Back: 31"
Height: 45 7/8"
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) for use in the United States of America.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
Blodgett BRB-24G-6 LP
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note there is an 8% administrative warranty fee and potential for additional export fees for units that are shipped outside of the United States
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register