This Product is no longer availableBrowse our full selection SEE MORE PRODUCTS
Cooking Performance Group S36-G24-P Liquid Propane 2 Burner 36" Range with 24" Griddle and Standard Oven - 130,000 BTU
Cooking Performance Group S36-G24-N Natural Gas 2 Burner 36" Range with 24" Griddle and Standard Oven - 130,000 BTU
Cooking Performance Group S60-G24-N Natural Gas 6 Burner 60" Range with 24" Griddle and 2 Standard Ovens - 280,000 BTU
Cooking Performance Group S36-N Natural Gas 6 Burner 36" Range with Standard Oven - 210,000 BTU
Cooking Performance Group S60-N Natural Gas 10 Burner 60" Range with 2 Standard Ovens - 360,000 BTU
Blodgett BR-6 Natural Gas 6 Burner 36" Range with Cabinet Base - 180,000 BTU
This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- Natural gas, 180,000 BTU; manual controls
- 14 gauge stainless steel all-welded construction
- 6" legs provide clearance for cleaning and maintenance
- Easy to clean open cast-iron burners
- (6) 30,000 BTU open top burners with 12" x 12" lift-off grates
- 6" legs with bullet feet
- 5" stub back
|Blodgett BR-6 NAT Specs|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Burners||6|
|Number of Ovens||None|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Range Base Style||Storage Base|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Blodgett BR-6 NAT Details
Build your ideal kitchen by adding this Blodgett BR-6 natural gas 6 burner 36" gas range with cabinet base to your cooking lineup! This heavy-duty, versatile piece of cooking equipment is perfect for those tight spaces where you need one piece of equipment to do multiple tasks. Since this unit features 6 open top burners and a cabinet base, you can fry and simmer on top while eliminating wasted space by storing all of your most frequently used cooking utensils in the base.
Each open top burner has an output of 30,000 BTU. With easy-to-clean cast iron open burners, maintenance of the range top is simple. Plus, the 12" x 12" lift-off steel grates allow access to the burners while supporting your largest stock pots and frying pans.
Made of 14 gauge stainless steel, this range comes equipped with a 5" stainless steel stub back, a 4" front plate shelf, and a solid removable kick plate. In addition, 6" legs provide the necessary clearance beneath the base for cleaning and maintenance. The overall output of this range is 180,000 BTU and a 3/4" gas regulator is included for convenient installation.
Left to Right: 36"
Front to Back: 31"
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) for use in the United States of America.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection.
Resources and Downloads for
Blodgett BR-6 NAT
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note there is an 8% administrative warranty fee and potential for additional export fees for units that are shipped outside of the United States RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register