This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
Other Available Fuel Types:
- 126,000 BTU; manual controls
- 14 gauge stainless steel all-welded construction
- 30,000 BTU convection oven base with chrome-plated rack and 1/4 hp blower motor
- 1" thick highly-polished steel griddle plate
- (4) 24,000 BTU burners for the griddle
- Stainless steel oven interior; sides and bottom are removable without tools
- 6" legs provide clearance for cleaning and maintenance
- Liquid propane
|Blodgett BR-48G-36C LP Specs|
|Oven Interior Width||27 3/4 Inches|
|Oven Interior Depth||20 1/2 Inches|
|Oven Interior Height||13 1/2 Inches|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Griddle Location||Full Surface|
|Griddle Size||48 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Maximum Temperature||550 Degrees F|
|Number of Burners||None|
|Number of Ovens||1|
|Number of Racks||1|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
|Range Base Style||Convection Oven|
|Total BTU||126,000 BTU|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Blodgett BR-48G-36C LP Details
Build your ideal kitchen by adding this Blodgett BR-48G-36C 48" manual liquid propane range with a griddle top and a convection oven base to your cooking lineup! This heavy-duty, versatile piece of cooking equipment is perfect for those tight spaces where you need one piece of equipment to do multiple tasks. Since this unit features a 48" wide griddle top and a 30,000 BTU, 1/4 hp convection oven base, you can bake, grill, and sear all in one compact range.
Perfect for bacon, sausage, burgers, cheese steaks, and more, the griddle top features four 24,000 BTU burners and has a total cooking surface area of 48" x 24". For greater durability and longevity, this range has a 1" thick highly-polished steel plate. Additionally, the thick griddle plate ensures even heat distribution and longer heat retention for more consistent results. And for the chef who enjoys cooking by feel, the manual controls allow you to set the temperature of the griddle top to suit the cooking requirements of different foods.
For your low-volume baking and warming needs, this range has a convection oven base. The oven has a temperature range of 150-550 degrees Fahrenheit and a 30,000 BTU burner for efficiency. A 1/4 hp convection fan motor and a three position fan switch ensure even baking temperatures throughout the oven compartment. With a separate control located in a cool zone, the oven may be used by itself or in conjunction with the griddle top. A single chrome-plated oven rack is included to support your sheet pans or hotel pans. Plus, the oven has a 14 gauge stainless steel interior for easy cleaning and the oven's sides and bottom are removable without tools.
Made of 14 gauge stainless steel, this range comes equipped with a 5" stainless steel stub back and a 4" front plate shelf. In addition, 6" legs provide the necessary clearance beneath the base for cleaning and maintenance. The overall output of this range is 126,000 BTU and a 3/4" liquid propane gas regulator is included for convenient installation. A 115V electrical connection is required to operate the convection fan.
Left to Right: 48"
Front to Back: 34"
Left to Right: 27 3/4"
Front to Back: 20 1/2"
Height: 13 1/2"
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) for use in the United States of America.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
Blodgett BR-48G-36C LP
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note there is an 8% administrative warranty fee and potential for additional export fees for units that are shipped outside of the United States
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register