This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- Heavy-duty cast iron radiants; stainless steel sides, front, and stub back
- Features a 36" charbroiler top
- 6 burners with individual manual gas valves
- Cabinet base provides additional storage
- Includes built-in grease guides and (2) 14-gauge steel drip pans
- Requires a liquid propane connection
- 90,000 BTU
Blodgett BR-36B LP Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 400 lb.
- 36 Inches
- 31 Inches
- 41 Inches
- Base Style
- Storage Base
- Burner BTU
- 15,000 BTU
- Control Type
- Made in America
- Gas Inlet Size
- 3/4 Inches
- Heating Source
- Installation Type
- Number of Burners
- 6 Burners
- Number of Controls
- Power Type
- Liquid Propane
- Total BTU
- 90,000 BTU
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Blodgett BR-36B LP Details
Customize your kitchen layout with this Blodgett BR-36B-LP Cafe series liquid propane 36" charbroiler with cabinet base! Featuring a heavy-duty charbroiler top, the 6 burners provide 90,000 BTU of heating power. Each burner also includes its own infinite control manual gas valve to provide individualized, precise heat control. Ideal for grilling and searing meat, poultry, and fish, this charbroiler is a multi-purpose addition to your kitchen. With the ability to create appetizing grill marks and the classic taste of grilled favorites like burgers and chicken, you'll keep your guests coming back for more. Thanks to the built-in grease guides and the 14-gauge steel drip pans, you can channel away excess fat to help reduce flare ups for a more efficient, safer cooking operation. For added convenience, the 5" stainless steel stub back works well as a splash guard to protect your walls from grease.
Made of durable stainless steel, this two-in-one charbroiler and cabinet fits into your existing equipment layout to provide an additional cooking surface so you can increase productivity without sacrificing valuable space. A spacious storage base allows you to keep everything from turners, ladles, and mixing spoons easily accessible and close at hand. Plus, the cabinet base sits on 6" adjustable stainless steel legs to create the perfect working height while making it easy to clean underneath to maintain a sanitary kitchen!
A 3/4" rear liquid propane connection is required for operation.
Left to Right: 36"
Front to Back: 31"
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) for use in the United States of America.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
Blodgett BR-36B LP
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note there is an 8% administrative warranty fee and potential for additional export fees for units that are shipped outside of the United States
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register