This Product is no longer availableBrowse our full selection SEE MORE PRODUCTS
Blodgett BR-36B-36C-NAT Cafe Series Natural Gas 36" Radiant Charbroiler with Convection Oven - 120,000 BTU
This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- Heavy-duty cast iron radiants; stainless steel sides, front, and stub back
- Features a 36" charbroiler top
- 6 burners with individual manual gas valves
- Convection oven base is ideal for additional baking
- Includes built-in grease guides and (2) 14-gauge steel drip pans
- Requires a natural gas connection
- 120,000 BTU
|Blodgett BR-36B-36C NAT Specs|
|Oven Interior Width||27 3/4 Inches|
|Oven Interior Depth||20 1/2 Inches|
|Oven Interior Height||13 1/2 Inches|
|Base Style||Convection Oven|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Burners||6|
|Number of Controls||6|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Temperature Range||150 - 550 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Blodgett BR-36B-36C NAT Details
Customize your kitchen layout with this Blodgett BR-36B-36C-NAT Cafe series natural gas 36" charbroiler with convection oven! Featuring a heavy-duty charbroiler top, the 6 burners provide 90,000 BTU of heating power. Each burner also includes its own infinite control manual gas valve to provide individualized, precise heat control. Ideal for grilling and searing meat, poultry, and fish, this charbroiler is a multi-purpose addition to your kitchen. With the ability to create appetizing grill marks and the classic taste of grilled favorites like burgers and chicken, you'll keep your guests coming back for more. Thanks to the built-in grease guides and the 14-gauge steel drip pans, you can channel away excess fat to help reduce flare ups for a more efficient, safer cooking operation. For added convenience, the 5" stainless steel stub back works well as a splash guard to protect your walls from grease.
Made of durable stainless steel, this two-in-one charbroiler and convection oven fits into your existing equipment layout to provide an additional cooking surface so you can increase productivity without sacrificing valuable space. The oven features 30,000 BTU of heating power and a thermostat that allows you to adjust the temperature from 150-550 degrees Fahrenheit, while the convection fan circulates air throughout the cavity for even heating and faster cooking. It comes with one chrome-plated oven rack and has a 14-gauge stainless steel interior for durability and easy cleaning.
Designed with flexibility in mind, this charbroiler easily banks with other similar units so you can create the perfect layout in your kitchen. This unit provides a total of 120,000 BTU of power. A natural gas connection and a 115V electrical connection are required for operation.
Left to Right: 36"
Front to Back: 34"
Left to Right: 27 3/4"
Front to Back: 20 1/2"
Height: 13 1/2"
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) for use in the United States of America.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection.
Resources and Downloads for
Blodgett BR-36B-36C NAT
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note there is an 8% administrative warranty fee and potential for additional export fees for units that are shipped outside of the United States RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register