Beverage-Air UCF24AHC 24" Undercounter Freezer - 6.5 Cu. Ft.
- 2 adjustable epoxy-coated shelves help offer corrosion-free storage
- Environmentally-safe R290 refrigerant
- Stainless steel front, sides, and door; aluminum interior
- Maintains temperatures of 0 degrees Fahrenheit and below
- Tested to perform in ambient temperatures of 100 degrees Fahrenheit
White Glove Delivery - Available -
Step into the world of Beverage-Air worktop refrigerators. Learn all about the many features and innovation that can be expected with these impressive units!
No matter what your back-of-the-house area looks like, you are sure to find the perfect Beverage-Air undercounter unit to fit your space. Designed with your convenience in mind, these units are meant to last in your busy environment.
|Beverage-Air UCF24AHC Specs|
|Depth||29 1/4 Inches|
|Height||34 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Width||20 Inches|
|Interior Depth||18 Inches|
|Interior Height||23 Inches|
|Capacity||6.5 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Rear Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Front Breathing|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Number of Shelves||2|
|Temperature Range||0 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is 34" or less; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- I haven’t heard of R290, R600a, or R513a refrigerant before. What is it?
- R290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) is an HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerant. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Why is there a step in the interior of this undercounter unit?
- This unit’s refrigeration system is located in the lower rear of the cabinet, causing the step in its interior. The step may decrease the inner depth of the cabinet's lower interior versus what is listed as its overall interior depth, so please check the unit’s specs and diagrams to ensure it will accommodate your storage needs.
- Can this unit be stacked with another similar unit?
- Yes, this unit can be stacked with a second unit of its kind. Please contact our Special Orders team if you would like to discuss the components needed to stack this unit.
Beverage-Air UCF24AHC Details
This Beverage-Air UCF24AHC 24" undercounter freezer is perfect for providing out of the way, frozen food storage when space is a limiting factor. The self-closing door with a snap-in-place vinyl magnetic gasket allows easy access to your most popular frozen ingredients and desserts.
Thanks to its 1/6 hp compressor, this undercounter freezer's compressor runs on eco-friendly R290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. Each cabinet is insulated with 2" thick foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation to further optimize temperature control while offering maximum energy conservation and structural integrity. This model also comes standard with 6" casters, which make cleaning and servicing much easier.
Two adjustable epoxy-coated wire shelves allow for corrosion-free, optimal organization within its aluminum interior. The Beverage-Air UCF24AHC undercounter freezer requires a 115V electrical connection.
Depth: 29 1/4"
Height: 34 1/2"
Capacity: 6.5 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Beverage-Air UCF67AHC 67" Undercounter Freezer
Beverage-Air UCF48AHC 48" Undercounter Freezer
Beverage-Air UCF36AHC 36" Undercounter Freezer
Beverage-Air UCF60AHC 60" Undercounter Freezer
Beverage-Air UCF27AHC 27" Undercounter Freezer
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register