Earn up to $251.43 back (25,143 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Styles:
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter Zipcode >
- (12) 1/6 , (2) 1/2, and (1) full size pan included
- Stainless steel front, sides, top, and drawers
- Stainless steel front, sides, top, door, drawers, and grille
- Cabinet features foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- 1/3 hp; 115V; runs on R290 eco-friendly refrigerant
You May Also Need View All Items
- Beverage-Air 00C31-038A 6" Replacement Casters - 4/Set
$299.99 / Set
- Beverage Air 00C31-041A Equivalent 3" Replacement Casters - 4/Set
$136.99 / Set
- Beverage-Air 00C31-049A Low Profile 2 3/4" Stem Casters - 4/Set
$276.99 / Set
- Beverage-Air 403-169A Equivalent Stainless Steel Refrigeration Shelf Clip
$1.60 / Each
- Beverage-Air 00C31S045A 1 1/2" Roller Casters for SPE, UC, and WT Units - 4/Set
$104.99 / Set
- Beverage-Air 00C23-132D-01 Tubular Double Overshelf - 72" x 18"
$1,462.68 / Each
- Beverage-Air 00C31-055A 6" Seismic Legs for Refrigeration Units - 4/Set
$226.99 / Set
- Beverage-Air 58B02S001A 6" Black Legs for Refrigeration Units - 4/Case
$469.50 / Case
|Beverage-Air SPED72HC-12M-4 Specs|
|Depth||36 5/8 Inches|
|Height||45 1/2 Inches|
|Nominal Width||72 Inches|
|1/6 Size Pan Capacity||12 Pans|
|Access Type||Doors and Drawers|
|Capacity||21.5 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Side / Rear Breathing|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of 1/6 Size Pans Included||12 Pans|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Number of Drawers||4|
|Number of Shelves||1 Shelves|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Refrigeration Type||Air Cooled|
|Temperature Range||33 - 40 Degrees F|
|Top Type||Mega Top|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is 34" or less; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- What kinds of pans can I use in my refrigerated prep table?
- While various configurations combining traditional 1/3 size, 1/6 size, and other food pan sizes are possible, it's important to refer to your equipment's Specification Sheet and/or Owner's Manual to see what pan sizes and configurations are recommended. Certain accessories may be needed in order to use pans of a different size than what is recommended. It is also important to note that mixing and matching pans from different manufacturers may result in the pans not fitting properly.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
Beverage-Air SPED72HC-12M-4 Details
From the Elite series, the Beverage-Air SPED72HC-12M-4 72" mega top sandwich / salad prep table with one door and four drawers is designed to keep your freshest toppings and ingredients close at hand at food-safe holding temperatures. Its high-capacity refrigeration system boasts an optimized airflow pattern that cools the pans from the bottom for even temperature distribution and improved performance.
The door section provides additional storage space for backup toppings and ingredients, and comes with two epoxy-coated steel wire shelves. Plus, the right side of the unit offers additional counter space to extend your prep area even further. You can use the extra space to store your slicer, blender, or vegetable chopper so everything is conveniently in one place!
- (12) 1/6 , (2) 1/2, and (1) full size, 4" deep polycarbonate food pans included for top section
- Top drawers hold 4" deep food pans; bottom drawers hold 6" deep food pans (sold separately)
- Door section has stay-open, self-closing design and comes with two epoxy-coated wire shelves
- Cabinet insulated with CFC-free foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation for energy efficiency
- 1/3 hp compressor eco-friendly R290 refrigerant
- Heavy-duty 6" casters (2 locking), stainless steel top, sides, drawers, and front grille
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum interior liner
- Insulated cover
- 10" wide polyethylene cutting board is removable for easy cleaning
- 21.5 cu. ft. total capacity
Depth: 36 5/8"
Height: 45 1/2"
Capacity: 21.5 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item has been evaluated by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) to meet specific properties and a limited range of hazards for product safety.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsBeverage-Air SPED72HC-30M-6 72" 6 Drawer Mega Top Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table
$9,794.68 / Each
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register