I absolutely LOVE this station. The drawers make everything so much easier to access. A little hard to clean, but since every hour of my day is so easy, its worth it.
Earn up to $328.41 back (32,841 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Styles:
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Mega top holds (18) 1/6 size 4" deep pans (included)
- Includes a 10" wide cutting board
- Stainless steel front, sides, top, drawers, and grille
- Cabinet features foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- 1/3 hp; 115V; runs on R290 eco-friendly refrigerant
- Beverage-Air 00C31-038A 6" Replacement Casters - 4/Set
- Beverage-Air 403-169A Equivalent Stainless Steel Refrigeration Shelf Clip
- Beverage-Air 58B02S001A 6" Black Legs for Refrigeration Units - 4/Case
- Beverage-Air 00C31-049A Low Profile 2 3/4" Stem Casters - 4/Set
- Beverage-Air 00C31S045A 1 1/2" Roller Casters for SPE, UC, and WT Units - 4/Set
- Beverage-Air 00C23-132D-01 Tubular Double Overshelf - 72" x 18"
- Beverage-Air 00C23-074A-08 Single Overshelf - 72" x 10"
- Beverage-Air 00C23-075A-05 Double Overshelf - 68" x 10"
|Beverage-Air SPED72HC-30M-6 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||531 lb.|
|Depth||36 5/8 Inches|
|Height||45 1/2 Inches|
|Nominal Width||72 Inches|
|1/6 Size Pan Capacity||30 Pans|
|Capacity||21.5 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Side / Rear Breathing|
|Features||Made in America|
|Number of 1/6 Size Pans Included||18 Pans|
|Number of Drawers||6 Drawers|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Refrigeration Type||Air Cooled|
|Temperature Range||33 - 40 Degrees F|
|Top Type||Mega Top|
Customer questions about this product
- What kinds of pans can I use in my refrigerated prep table?
- While various configurations combining traditional 1/3 size, 1/6 size, and other food pan sizes are possible, it's important to refer to your equipment's Specification Sheet and/or Owner's Manual to see what pan sizes and configurations are recommended. Certain accessories may be needed in order to use pans of a different size than what is recommended. It is also important to note that mixing and matching pans from different manufacturers may result in the pans not fitting properly.
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is 34" or less; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
Beverage-Air SPED72HC-30M-6 Details
From the Elite series, the Beverage-Air SPED72HC-30M-6 72" mega top sandwich / salad prep table with six drawers is designed to keep your freshest toppings and ingredients close at hand while maintaining food-safe holding temperatures. Along the front the cutting board is the perfect place for preparing fresh subs, sandwiches, salads, and other signature orders. The cutting board is easily removable for cleaning afterwards. On top, there are segmented sections so your staff can easily organize ingredients to best fit their needs. This allows them to put together food faster and reduce prep time.
In terms of capacity, the top section by the cutting board can hold up to (18) 1/6 size food pans, while (4) epoxy-coated steel wire shelves inside the base let you easily organize the interior and utilize the 21.5 cu. ft. space. For your convenience, a set of (18) 1/6 size, 4" deep food pans are included; these pans are made of durable polycarbonate to withstand regular use and better assist with food prep. The top section can also hold (2) 1/2 size pans and one full size pan up to 4" deep (sold separately). Each heavy-duty top drawer can hold 4" deep food pans, while the bottom drawers hold food pans up to 6" deep (sold separately).
The refrigeration system runs on a 1/3 hp compressor and has an optimized airflow pattern that cools pans from the bottom for even temperature distribution and improved performance. Plus, it circulates eco-friendly R290 refrigerant which has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally responsible choice for your business. Four heavy-duty 6" casters (2 locking) are also included for easy mobility for cleaning or routine maintenance. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
- (18) 1/6 size, 4" deep polycarbonate food pans
- (4) heavy-duty 6" casters (2 locking)
- Mega top sandwich / salad prep table
Depth: 36 5/8"
Height: 45 1/2"
Capacity: 21.5 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This item has been evaluated by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) to meet specific properties and a limited range of hazards for product safety.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Please refer to the warranty document linked to this item for Beverage Air’s most recent warranty statement. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
People Talk About:absolutely access clean drawers easier easy everything hard hour little
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register