Beverage-Air SPE60HC-10C-CL Elite 60" 2 Door Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table with 17" Deep Cutting Board and Clear Lid
- Tested to perform in ambient temperatures of 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Clear lift-up lid maximizes product visibility
- Extra-large 17" wide, removable cutting board provides ample workspace and makes cleaning easy
- Holds (10) 1/6 size food pans (included)
- Environmentally-safe R290 refrigerant; 115V, 1/3 hp
Other Products from this Line
Beverage-Air SPE72HC-08C-CL Elite 72" 3 Door Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table with 17" Deep Cutting Board and Clear Lid
plus $4,194.88 / Each
Beverage-Air SPE60HC-08C-CL Elite 60" 2 Door Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table with 17" Deep Cutting Board and Clear Lid
plus $3,766.10 / Each
Beverage-Air SPE48HC-08C-CL Elite 48" 2 Door Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table with 17" Deep Cutting Board and Clear Lid
plus $3,429.11 / Each
Beverage-Air SPE48HC-12C-CL Elite 48" 2 Door Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table with 17" Deep Cutting Board and Clear Lid
plus $3,571.02 / Each
Beverage-Air SPE36HC-10C-CL Elite 36" 2 Door Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table with 17" Deep Cutting Board and Clear Lid
plus $3,334.64 / Each
Beverage-Air SPE36HC-08C-CL Elite 36" 2 Door Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table with 17" Deep Cutting Board and Clear Lid
plus $3,290.65 / Each
Beverage-Air SPE60HC-12C-CL Elite 60" 2 Door Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table with 17" Deep Cutting Board and Clear Lid
plus $3,890.03 / Each
Beverage-Air SPE72HC-18C-CL Elite 72" 3 Door Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table with 17" Deep Cutting Board and Clear Lid
plus $4,640.49 / Each
Beverage-Air SPE60HC-16C-CL Elite 60" 2 Door Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table with 17" Deep Cutting Board and Clear Lid
plus $4,112.26 / Each
Beverage-Air SPE48HC-10C-CL Elite 48" 2 Door Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table with 17" Deep Cutting Board and Clear Lid
plus $3,500.64 / Each
Beverage-Air SPE72HC-10C-CL Elite 72" 3 Door Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table with 17" Deep Cutting Board and Clear Lid
plus $4,278.65 / Each
Beverage-Air SPE72HC-12C-CL Elite 72" 3 Door Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table with 17" Deep Cutting Board and Clear Lid
plus $4,329.90 / Each
Watch this video to learn about our great selection of Beverage Air Elite Series refrigerated prep tables. With a large number of sizes and configurations available, you'll be sure to find one that fits your needs.
|Beverage-Air SPE60HC-10C-CL Specs|
|Depth||38 3/8 Inches|
|Height||50 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Width||56 Inches|
|Nominal Width||60 Inches|
|Cutting Board Depth||17 Inches|
|Interior Depth||15 3/8 - 18 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Height||17 3/4 Inches|
|Work Surface Height||36 Inches|
|1/6 Size Pan Capacity||10 Pans|
|Capacity||17.1 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Rear Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Side / Rear Breathing|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of 1/6 Size Pans Included||10 Pans|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Shelves||4|
|Refrigeration Type||Air Cooled|
|Temperature Range||36 - 38 Degrees F|
|Top Type||Standard Top|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is 34" or less; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, or R-513a refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) is an HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerant. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- What kinds of pans can I use in my refrigerated prep table?
- While various configurations combining traditional 1/3 size, 1/6 size, and other food pan sizes are possible, it's important to refer to your equipment's Specification Sheet and/or Owner's Manual to see what pan sizes and configurations are recommended. Certain accessories may be needed in order to use pans of a different size than what is recommended. It is also important to note that mixing and matching pans from different manufacturers may result in the pans not fitting properly.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
Beverage-Air SPE60HC-10C-CL Details
From the Elite series, the Beverage Air SPE60HC-10C-CL 60" refrigerated sandwich prep table ensures that your toppings stay fresh and ingredients stay nearby at food-safe temperatures. This particular unit boasts a clear lid to provide excellent product visibility, allowing for both employees and customers to see the toppings available. Plus, its extra-large 17" wide polyethylene cutting board gives your employees ample workspace for assembling salads, sandwiches, and other popular dishes. It's even removable for hassle-free cleaning. As an added bonus, extra counterspace is built onto the right-hand side, which is great for extending the work area or for storing a piece of small countertop equipment.
In terms of capacity, the top section by the cutting board can hold up to (10) 1/6 size food pans, while (4) epoxy-coated steel wire shelves inside the base let you easily organize the interior and utilitze the 17.1 cu. ft. space. For your convenience, a set of (10) 1/6 size, 4" deep food pans are included; these pans are made of durable polycarbonate to withstand regular use.
A stainless steel front, sides, top, doors and grille provide years of dependable performance. Inside, the cabinet even boasts a corrosion-resistant aluminum liner, which helps protect it from spill or leak damage. Two self-closing doors ensure easy access too, as each is outfitted with a 120 degree stay-open feature on cartridge-style hinges, while a snap-in gasket provides a secure closure. Since the doors are removable and field-reversible, they deliver the ultimate convenience!
For outstanding performance, the prep table's high-capacity 1/3 hp refrigeration system features an advanced airflow management system that cools pans from the bottom. This airflow ensures that the internal temperature is maintained between 36 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit, creating a food-safe environment for healthy holding. It also produces uniform temperature distribution throughout the cabinet to prevent inconsistent pockets of air from forming. To deliver outstanding efficiency, the refrigeration system even circulates R290 refrigerant, an eco-friendly option with an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 0. CFC-free foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation helps maintain energy efficiency while also providing overall support to the cabinet.
At the end of the day, this prep table is easy to clean around and service, as it includes a set of 4 heavy-duty 6" casters, 2 of which feature brakes to hold it steady during operation. It requires a 115V electrical connection and includes an 8' long cord.
Depth with bumper: 38 3/8"
Work Surface Height: 36"
Height with lid open: 50 1/2"
Capacity: 17.1 cu. ft.
Depth (overall): 23 3/8"
Depth (upper): 18 1/2"
Depth (lower): 15 3/8"
Height (overall): 23"
Height (usable): 17 3/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register