Earn up to $160.71 back (16,071 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Styles:
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Includes (10) 1/6 size, 4" deep food pans
- Clear lift-up lid to maximize visibility, removable cutting board, and stainless steel work surface
- 2 self-closing doors with snap-in gaskets, cartridge-style hinges, and 120 degree stay-open features
- Tested to perform in ambient temperatures of 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Uses eco-friendly R290 refrigerant; 115V, 1/3 hp
|Beverage-Air SPE60HC-10-CL Specs|
|Shipping Weight||348 lb.|
|Height||50 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Width||56 Inches|
|Work Surface Height||36 Inches|
|1/6 Size Pan Capacity||10 Pans|
|Capacity||16.02 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Side / Rear Breathing|
|Features||Made in America|
|Number of 1/6 Size Pans Included||10 Pans|
|Number of Doors||2 Doors|
|Number of Shelves||4 Shelves|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Temperature Range||36 - 38 Degrees F|
|Top Type|| Standard Top|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
- What kinds of pans can I use in my refrigerated prep table?
- While various configurations combining traditional 1/3 size, 1/6 size, and other food pan sizes are possible, it's important to refer to your equipment's Specification Sheet and/or Owner's Manual to see what pan sizes and configurations are recommended. Certain accessories may be needed in order to use pans of a different size than what is recommended. It is also important to note that mixing and matching pans from different manufacturers may result in the pans not fitting properly.
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is 34" or less; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
Beverage-Air SPE60HC-10-CL Details
Engineered for maximum convenience, the Beverage-Air SPE60HC-10-CL 60" refrigerated sandwich prep table provides exceptional product visibility while giving your employees both ample work space and refrigerated storage. It comes standard with a 10" wide polyethylene cutting board, which serves as a work area while assembling sandwiches, salads, and other orders. Behind the cutting board is a pan rail that holds up to (10) 1/6 size, 4" deep food pans. These pans are included and are made of durable polycarbonate to withstand regular use. To prevent product contamination, the pan rail is covered by a clear lift-up lid, which enhances product visibility and allows your customers to view the mouthwatering ingredients; just lower the lid when the table is not in use to keep product safe and properly chilled. Plus, beside the rail is a stainless steel work surface, great for placing prepared dishes, sandwich wrap, and other supplies. At the end of the day, the cutting board is easy to remove to provide a quick and simple clean-up.
Below the pan rail is a 17.1 cu. ft. refrigerated cabinet, perfect for storing back-up ingredients and specialty toppings. It contains 4 epoxy-coated shelves for organization purposes and features a corrosion-resistant aluminum liner to prevent the inevitable spill or leak from damaging the unit. 2 self-closing doors ensure easy access too, each outfitted with a 120 degree stay-open feature and snap-in gasket for secure closure. They're even removable and field-reversible for ultimate convenience.
Using a 1/3 hp refrigeration system, this particular refrigerator maintains temperatures between 36 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit. It does this by circulating R290 refrigerant, which has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3. This refrigerant makes the unit an environmentally-responsible choice for any business.
Built for convenience and designed to last, this Beverage-Air refrigerated sandwich prep table is made with stainless steel sides, front, top, door, and grille; it's specially designed for the commercial kitchen. It even features 6" casters to make it easy to maneuver for cleaning or service. 2 of the casters even include a brake, so you can rest assured that the refrigerator remains in place when in use. For easy operation, the unit has full electronic controls, and to even further simplify maintenance, it boasts an automatic evaporator. This eliminates the need for nearby floor drains. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation and includes an 8' long cord.
Work Surface Height: 36"
Height: 50 1/2"
Capacity: 16.02 cu. ft.
Depth (overall): 23 3/8"
Depth (upper): 18 1/2"
Depth (lower): 15 3/8"
Height (overall): 23"
Height (usable): 17 3/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register