Beverage-Air GF48L-S 48" Stainless Steel Finish Glass Froster
This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- Shallow well design provides easy access and fast service
- Holds (164) 12 oz. mugs
- Great for bars, clubs, or hotel restaurants
- 4 adjustable dividers included
- Stainless steel lids easily slide open
Use your Beverage Air glass froster to frost glasses for craft brews or chill plates for salads and desserts. With fast chill times, convenient access, and adjustable shelves, these frosters are great for anyone looking to upgrade their beverage service.
|Beverage-Air GF48L-S Specs|
|Height||33 5/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||44 Inches|
|Interior Depth||17 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Height||18 1/4 Inches|
9.6 cu. ft.
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Dividers||4|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Temperature Range||-10 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
Beverage-Air GF48L-S Details
Enhance your beverage service with this Beverage-Air GF48L-S 48" stainless steel finish glass froster! A properly chilled glass ensures beer, wine, and cocktails are served at the proper temperature for an exceptional dining experience. This glass froster is the ideal solution for cooling glasses and providing easy access for your quick-service bar, club, or hotel restaurant. Equipped with a stainless steel finish exterior and top, this unit is both stylish in appearance and great for back bar use. The interior has a 4.4 cu. ft. storage capacity with adjustable shelving for added organization. A galvanized steel interior is paired with foamed-in-place CFC and HCFC-free polyurethane insulation that enhances the structural strength of the cabinet and increases energy efficiency.
Thanks to its shallow well design, this glass froster provides easy access and fast service so your staff can keep up with thirsty customers. The stainless steel lids easily slide open to provide access to chilled glassware. This unit can hold up to (164) 12 oz. mugs, or (550) 8" plates.
It includes a 1/3 hp compressor that runs on CFC- and HCFC-free R404A refrigerant to maintain a consistent temperature. The automatic defrost could and the built-in condensate evaporator system eliminates the need for floor drains and additional plumbing. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Height: 33 5/8"
Depth: 17 1/2"
Height: 18 1/4"
Capacity: 9.6 cu. ft.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register