Earn up to $110.53 back (11,053 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- 5 cu. ft. cold storage capacity
- Wear-resistant black vinyl exterior
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- Includes two heavy-duty epoxy coated wire shelves
- Built-in condensate evaporator system
|Beverage-Air FLG24HC-1-S Specs|
|Interior Width||19 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Depth||15 3/4 Inches|
|Interior Height||22 1/2 Inches|
|Capacity||5 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||1 Doors|
|Number of Shelves||2 Shelves|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Temperature||-10 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
Beverage-Air FLG24HC-1-S Details
A properly chilled glass or plate enhances a diner's experience, in addition to keeping the food items inside cool and crisp throughout the entirety of a meal. This Beverage-Air FLG24HC-1-S 24" stainless steel glass froster is the ideal solution for cooling glasses and providing easy access for your quick-service bar, restaurant, or club. Equipped with a stainless steel exterior and top, this unit is a durable addition to your kitchen, and it's great for under counter use thanks to a front load design. The interior has a 5 cu. ft. storage capacity with two heavy duty epoxy-coated wire shelves for safe and sanitary use. A standard aluminum interior is paired with foamed-in-place CFC and HCFC-free polyurethane insulation that enhances the structural strength of the cabinet and increases energy efficiency.
The system boasts a 1/4 hp compressor and uses environmentally-friendly R-290 refrigerant. Integrated coils automatically defrost, while a built-in automatic and non-electric condensate evaporator system eliminates the need for any floor drains or additional plumbing.
Ideal for those seeking a quick and easy way to prep their glassware for the best service possible, this froster is essential for destination restaurants and bars. This unit chills glasses and plates at -10 degrees Fahrenheit. The unit requires a 115V electrical connection.
Width: 19 1/2''
Depth: 15 13/16''
Height: 21 1/2''
Capacity: 5 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register