Beverage-Air FLG24HC-1-S 24" Stainless Steel Glass Froster
- 5 cu. ft. cold storage capacity
- Wear-resistant black vinyl exterior
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- Includes two heavy-duty epoxy coated wire shelves
- Built-in condensate evaporator system
You May Also Need
Use your Beverage Air glass froster to frost glasses for craft brews or chill plates for salads and desserts. With fast chill times, convenient access, and adjustable shelves, these frosters are great for anyone looking to upgrade their beverage service.
|Beverage-Air FLG24HC-1-S Specs|
|Interior Width||19 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Depth||15 3/4 Inches|
|Interior Height||22 1/2 Inches|
|Capacity||5 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Number of Shelves||2|
Customer questions about this product
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
Beverage-Air FLG24HC-1-S Details
A properly chilled glass or plate enhances a diner's experience, in addition to keeping the food items inside cool and crisp throughout the entirety of a meal. This Beverage-Air FLG24HC-1-S 24" stainless steel glass froster is the ideal solution for cooling glasses and providing easy access for your quick-service bar, restaurant, or club. Equipped with a stainless steel exterior and top, this unit is a durable addition to your kitchen, and it's great for under counter use thanks to a front load design. The interior has a 5 cu. ft. storage capacity with two heavy duty epoxy-coated wire shelves for safe and sanitary use. A standard aluminum interior is paired with foamed-in-place CFC and HCFC-free polyurethane insulation that enhances the structural strength of the cabinet and increases energy efficiency.
The system boasts a 1/4 hp compressor and uses environmentally-friendly R-290 refrigerant. Integrated coils automatically defrost, while a built-in automatic and non-electric condensate evaporator system eliminates the need for any floor drains or additional plumbing.
Ideal for those seeking a quick and easy way to prep their glassware for the best service possible, this froster is essential for destination restaurants and bars. The unit requires a 115V electrical connection.
Width: 19 1/2''
Depth: 15 13/16''
Height: 21 1/2''
Capacity: 5 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register