Berkel 350 Chamber Vacuum Packaging Machine with 19" Seal Bar
- Stainless steel housing with 20" x 18" x 6 3/4" single chamber
- Single 19" seal bar provides high integrity double sealing with electric cut-off
- Powerful, high quality Busch pump and vacuum dial gauge
- 1 1/4 hp motor with permanently lubricated ball bearings
- Gas flush for the addition of an anaerobic gas mixture and/or pillow-packed seal
- Simple to operate electronic touch pad controls with nine storable programs
- 115V, 1633W
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. While the agents will bring the items into the location of your choice, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered, such as installation of casters, shelves, or other accessories. Smaller items will not be unpackaged individually; they will be set in place and debris and packaging material will not be removed.
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
ARY VacMaster 40720 4 1/2" x 5" Vacuum Packaging Bone Guard - 150/Pack
ARY VacMaster 40751 8" x 12" Cook-In Chamber Re-Therm Vacuum Packaging Pouches / Bags 3 Mil Sous Vide Cooking Bag - 1000/Case
ARY VacMaster 30753 14" x 18" Cook-In Chamber Re-Therm Vacuum Packaging Pouches / Bags for Sous Vide Cooking 3 Mil - 500/Case
ARY VacMaster 30608 6" x 8" Chamber Vacuum Packaging Pouches / Bags 4 Mil - 1000/Case
ARY VacMaster 30610 6" x 10" Chamber Vacuum Packaging Pouches / Bags 4 Mil - 1000/Case
ARY VacMaster 30612 6" x 12" Chamber Vacuum Packaging Pouches / Bags 4 Mil - 1000/Case
ARY VacMaster 30614 8" x 10" Chamber Vacuum Packaging Pouches / Bags 4 Mil - 1000/Case
ARY VacMaster 30618 8" x 15" Chamber Vacuum Packaging Pouches / Bags 4 Mil - 1000/Case
|Height||20 1/2 Inches|
|Seal Bar Length||19 Inches|
|Chamber Width||20 Inches|
|Chamber Depth||18 Inches|
|Chamber Height||6 4/5 Inches|
|Horsepower||1 1/4 HP|
|Number of Seal Bars||1|
|Vacuum Packaging Machine Type||Manual|
Customer questions about this product
- How do high altitudes affect the vacuum sealing process?
- A vacuum sealer’s performance varies with respect to location. At higher altitudes, where air pressure is less dense, vacuum sealers are unable to remove as much air from the sealing process. High-pressure conditions are an important factor in the proper functioning of the sealer’s compressor, and without enough pressure, you may notice a weaker vacuum.
- Can this machine be used for retort or mylar packaging?
- These vacuum packaging machines are not recommended for use with retort or mylar packaging; instead, we suggest choosing from our wide selection of vacuum packaging bags for best results! Retort and mylar packaging requires special plastic and foil laminated pouches to seal food safely.
- How do I determine if a vacuum machine bag will work on my machine?
If you have a chamber-type machine: Buy a chamber-type bag (mesh-less design). The open end of the vacuum bag must be shorter than the seal bar on your machine, and the bag must also fit inside your machine’s chamber.
If you have an external-type machine: You must buy an external-type, or "out of chamber" bag (mesh design). The open end of the vacuum bag must be shorter than the seal bar on your machine.
All of our vacuum machine bags list how large the open end is, and whether you can use them with external or chamber machines, in the content.
- Can I put mason jars in my vacuum packaging machine?
- Yes, if the mason jar fits, you can put it in your machine. However, it is not a substitute for canning.
Securely seal, package, and store everything from vegetables to soups with the Berkel 350 chamber vacuum packaging machine! The innovative, stainless steel unit is designed to meet most mid to high volume foodservice portion control, product storage, and food retail needs. Featuring a large interior chamber and a 19" seal bar, this unit ensures your foods are secured air-tight for maximum shelf life and freshness.
The electronic touch pad controls make it easy to use, and its on-board computer can store up to nine programs so you can set the perfect seal process for a variety of foods. In addition, an anaerobic gas flush is used to maintain product color in the vacuum package, extend shelf life, and provide a pillow-pack seal in order to protect the product.
Other features include:
- 20" x 18" x 6 3/4" vacuum chamber
- Vacuum intervals between 1 and 99 seconds
- Single speed, 1 1/4 hp permanently lubricated motor
- Powerful 21 cubic meter/hour Busch pump and vacuum dial gauge
Left to Right: 23"
Front to Back: 24"
Height: 20 1/2"
Left to Right: 20"
Front to Back: 18"
Height: 6 4/5"
Seal Bar: 19"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Other Products from this Line
Berkel 250 Chamber Vacuum Packaging Machine with 12 1/2" Seal Bar
Berkel 350D Chamber Vacuum Packaging Machine with Two 19" Seal Bars
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register