Contact us for details
Call 717-392-7472(Mon-Thur 24 Hours, Fri 12AM-8PM EST
Sat & Sun: 9AM-4PM EST)
Earn up to $320.91 back (32,091 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Fuel Types:
- 45,000 BTU
- Aluminized steel baking chamber
- Natural gas
- Features Cordierite ceramic hearth stone decks
- Ideal for baking pizzas
- Regency 48" Stationary Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows and Full Port Valve - 3/4"
$60.99 / Each
- Noble Chemical Griddle Kleen 32 oz. Liquid Grill / Griddle Cleaner - 4/Case
$42.49 / Case
- Noble Chemical QuikPacks Griddle Kleen 3 oz. Liquid Grill / Griddle Cleaner Packet - 40/Case
$42.49 / Case
- Regency 48" Mobile Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows, Full Port Valve, Restraining Device, and Quick Disconnect - 3/4"
$112.99 / Each
|Bakers Pride GP-61 NAT GAS Specs|
|Width||41 5/8 Inches|
|Depth||31 1/4 Inches|
|Height||29 1/8 Inches|
|Deck Width||20 5/8 Inches|
|Baking Chamber Depth||26 1/4 Inches|
|Deck Depth||26 1/4 Inches|
|Exterior Material||Stainless Steel|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Interior Material||Aluminized Steel|
|Maximum Temperature||500 Degrees F|
|Number of Decks||2|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Temperature Range||300 - 500 Degrees F|
|Total BTU||45,000 BTU|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Bakers Pride GP-61 NAT GAS Details
This Bakers Pride natural gas heated countertop oven features two Cordierite ceramic hearth stone decks, ideal for baking pizzas between 300 degrees and 650 degrees Fahrenheit. It also features a convenient dual-deck design and unique heat flow system that optimizes both top and bottom heat. The 6" tall bottom deck is best for rapid baking, while the upper 5" tall deck is perfect for slower baking. Each deck will easily accommodate a full size sheet pan lengthwise.
For superior heat retention, each countertop oven is designed with a durable stainless steel exterior and an 18 gauge, type 304 stainless steel interior combustion chamber. Two independent stainless steel bottom hinged doors are designed with field reversible handles for left or right hand operation. Includes 4" adjustable chrome plated legs.
Width: 41 5/8"
Depth: 31 1/4"
Height: 29 1/8"
Ceramic Hearth Baking Deck: 20 5/8W x 26 1/4"D
Interior Baking Chambers: 26 1/4"D
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
Resources and Downloads for
Bakers Pride GP-61 NAT GAS
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register