Avantco COFMTR2 Fan Motor for CO-28 - 220-240V
- Direct replacement for original part
- Used on CO-28 convection ovens
- Circulates hot air for even cooking
|Depth||3 3/4 Inches|
|Height||3 1/2 Inches|
|Voltage||220 - 240 Volts|
|Type||Motor and Blower System Parts|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this part something I can install myself?
- This item should be installed by a qualified service technician with the proper training necessary to install this part.
This Avantco COFMTR2 fan motor serves as a direct replacement for a worn out or broken one on CO-28 countertop convection ovens. A vital part of your oven's cooking system, the fan motor is critical to maintaining even air distribution and minimizing temperature fluctuations through the cooking chamber. If the fan isn't blowing properly during use and you have determined that the motor is at fault, be sure to replace it promptly.
Depth: 3 3/4"
Height: 3 1/2"
Resources and Downloads
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register