Other Available Types:
- Displays up to (12) 3 gallon ice cream tubs; space beneath to store 10 back-up tubs
- Includes curved-front sneeze guard to prevent contamination but ensure visibility
- Holds temperatures between -15 and 10 degrees Fahrenheit; manual temperature control
- Eco-friendly R290 refrigerant, 115V, 2/3 hp
- Perfect for ice cream shops, dessert bars, and cafeterias
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Container Display Capacity||12 Cans|
|Container Storage Capacity||10 Cans|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Temperature Range||-15 - 10 Degrees F|
|Total Container Capacity||22 Cans|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does Avantco warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- Avantco warrants new equipment sold to food truck customers to be operational for a period of 30 days from the date of delivery if installed and maintained correctly.
- Can I install a dipper well on this product?
- Yes. This dipping cabinet includes pre-drilled holes, spaced 4 inches apart, on the rear of the unit for mounting a dipper well.
- How do I adjust the temperature on this unit?
- The temperature control is designed to be adjusted with a screwdriver or similar tool. The recessed design is intentionally done to make the controls less prone to damage and tampering.
Display, merchandise, and serve a delicious variety of ice cream flavors with this Avantco ADC-12C-HC curved glass ice cream dipping cabinet! Displaying up to (12) 3 gallon ice cream tubs at a time, the unit is perfect for ice cream shops, candy stores, dessert bars, and cafeterias. The frozen storage space beneath the display even provides a convenient place for holding up to 10 back-up tubs, making it a space-efficient unit for businesses with limited space.
Outfitted with a curved-front sneeze guard, the dipping cabinet is perfect for front-of-house applications. Not only does the sneeze guard prevent customers from contaminating the product, but it ensures crystal-clear visibility for merchandising purposes. By showcasing bright, fruity or dark, chocolatey flavors behind the glass, you tempt customers into trying a bite - or a few! A sliding cover also protects the ice cream while helping to retain cold air around the product for a safe holding environment. Because it slides open and closed, it's fast and easy to use, too, which is perfect for those busy rush hours or constant streams of customers in the summer months! The cover also comes equipped with a lid lock to ensure that your ice cream remains protected and temperature controlled.
Featuring a manual control to maintain temperatures from -15 to 10 degrees Fahrenheit, this cabinet ensures that ice cream is held in a proper environment to preserve its quality and consistency. To help achieve this, the robust, bottom-mounted compressor uses eco-friendly R290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally responsible choice for your business. Plus, for maximum structural rigidity and temperature retention, the cabinet is foamed-in place using polyurethane insulation.
This unit is white painted steel and built with rounded corners for an attractive, sleek appearance. It requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Height: 34 1/2"
Height (with sneeze guard): 52"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Avantco Refrigeration equipment with a labor warranty purchased prior to October 15th 2020 is warranted for 1 year parts & labor / 5 year compressor.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register