$39.83/EachShips free with Plus
- Filters sediment as small as 1 micron, chlorine taste and odor, and color; inhibits scale
- Direct replacement for 7CB5S, 7FCS, i20002, i40002, 4SI, 7FC5S, 4FC5S, 7SI, & MH2 cartridge
- 1.67 GPM flow rate
- 15,000 gallon capacity, 6 month cartridge changeout recommended
You May Also Need View All Items
- Everpure EV9259-24 QL3B Single Filter Head - 3/8" NPT
- Everpure EV9272-18 QL2 Single Filter Head - 3/8" NPT
- Everpure EV9272-22 QC71 Insurice Twin Parallel Manifold - 3/4" NPT
- Everpure EV9272-23 QC71 Insurice Triple Parallel Manifold - 3/4" NPT
- Everpure EV9272-41 QC71 Insurice Single Filter Head - 3/8" NPT
- Everpure EV9278-91 QC71 DIO Parallel Manifold - 3/4" NPT Inlet, 1/2" Barb Outlet
- Everpure EV9336-11 QC71 Insurice Quad Parallel Manifold - 3/4" NPT
- Everpure EV9324-21 Insurice Single PF-i20002 Water Filtration System with Pre-Filter - .5 Micron and 1.67 GPM
Deliver top-quality filtered water for less with this Assure Parts Retrofit equivalent water filter cartridge.
Your water filtration system is the first line of defense for your water-using equipment, reducing and removing harmful impurities that can affect the quality of the finished product and cause damage to the equipment itself over time. Replacing the filter cartridges in your system at recommended intervals is vital to this process, and this replacement cartridge will deliver the performance you expect at a price you can afford.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Assure Parts Replacement
This Assure Parts cartridge will serve as a direct replacement in any water filter system that uses 7CB5-S, 7FC-S, i20002, i40002, 4SI, 7FC5-S, 4FC5-S, 7SI, and MH2 water filter replacement cartridges! Its self-contained design makes change-outs fast and easy while protecting the filter from contamination too.
1 Micron Rating, Chlorine Taste / Odor, Color, and Scale
It is designed to filter out sediment particles as small as 1 micron, while also removing undesirable colors and chlorine taste / odor. It also inhibits the growth of scale deposits, which reduce equipment efficiency and will eventually cause vital components to fail if left untreated. This filter cartridge has a flow rating of 1.67 GPM and a 15,000 gallon capacity. The filter cartridge should be changed every 6 months.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
|All Points 76-1233|
|All Points 76-1235|
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register