- For use with high production ice machines
- Filters your water for scale, cysts, and sediments
- Included pre-filter filters for dirt and sediments
- 14 GPM flow rate and .5 micron rating
- 100,000 gallon capacity
- 10-125 PSI pressure requirement
- 29 3/8" x 6 3/4" x 25 9/16"
- Everpure EV9693-71 7FC5-S Filter Cartridge - 5 Micron and 2.5 GPM
- Everpure EV9693-31 4FC5-S Filter Cartridge - 5 Micron and 2.5 GPM
- Assure Parts Retrofit Water Filter Replacement Cartridge (7CB5-S, 7FC-S, i20002, i40002, 4SI, 7FC5-S, 4FC5-S, 7SI, and MH2 Equivalent) - 1 Micron Rating and 1.67 GPM
- Everpure 150295 SW-2 Plastic Spanner Wrench for E-Series Prefilters and SR-X Housings
- Everpure 151120 #241 Buna-N O-Ring
- Everpure EV9606-01 7SI Filter Cartridge - .5 Micron and 3.5 GPM
- Noble Chemical QT-40 Quaternary Test Paper Dispenser - 0-500ppm
|Everpure EV9324-77 Specs|
|Width||29 3/8 Inches|
|Depth||6 3/4 Inches|
|Height||25 9/16 Inches|
|Filter Type|| Scaling|
|Maximum Pressure||125 PSI|
|Maximum Temperature||100 Degrees F|
|Micron Rating||0.5 Microns|
|Service Flow Rate||14 GPM|
|Style||Sanitary Quick Change|
Everpure EV9324-77 Details
Supply clean, safe water to your ice machine and increase efficiency with this EV9324-77 Insurice quad PF-7SI water filtration system with pre-filter! This system provides clear, fresh water to your machine, which improves the flavor, appearance, and overall quality of your ice. Thanks to four cartridges and the unique filter blend, this system powerfully fights off health contaminants such as bacteria and cysts, while also reducing sediments and scale, which could damage the inner components of your machine. And, to inhibit slime growth in your ice bin or machine, this filter intentionally leaves chlorine in the water that is supplied to your equipment.
This filtration system features a pre-filter cartridge that is specially designed to reduce the amount of dirt and sediments in your water before it reaches your primary filter, thus increasing the efficiency of the entire system and extending the service life of your primary filter.
Boasting a large 100,000 gallon capacity with a 125 PSI maximum pressure requirement, this system is perfect for your health care facility, stadium, or other high-production ice machine. To ensure that even the smallest of contaminants can't slip through the filter, this system has a low micron rating of .5 and a flow rate of 14 GPM, guaranteeing a consistent flow without sacrificing cleanliness. And, swapping out cartridges is quick, easy, and sanitary, because none of the internal filter parts are exposed during routine handling.
Width: 29 3/8"
Depth: 6 3/4"
Height: 25 9/16"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register