Earn up to $8.85 back (885 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Customers Also Viewed
- For use with ice machine equipment
- Filters your water for scale, cysts, and sediments
- Works with cubers that produce up to 500 lb. of ice and flakers that produce up to 1500 lb. of ice
- 2 GPM flow rate and .5 micron rating
- 15,000 gallon capacity
- 10-125 PSI pressure requirement
- 7 15/16" x 5 1/4" x 18 1/8"
- Assure Parts Retrofit Water Filter Replacement Cartridge (7CB5-S, 7FC-S, i20002, i40002, 4SI, 7FC5-S, 4FC5-S, 7SI, and MH2 Equivalent) - 1 Micron Rating and 1.67 GPM
- Everpure EV9324-61 Insurice Single PF- 4SI Water Filtration System with Pre-Filter - .5 Micron and 2 GPM
- Everpure EV9606-51 4SI Filter Cartridge - .5 Micron and 2 GPM
- Noble Chemical QT-40 Quaternary Test Paper Dispenser - 0-500ppm
Everpure 932460 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 4 lb.
- 7 15/16 Inches
- 5 1/4 Inches
- 18 1/8 Inches
- 15,000 Gallons
- NSF Listed
- Filter Type
- Maximum Pressure
- 125 PSI
- Maximum Temperature
- 100 Degrees F
- Micron Rating
- 0.5 Microns
- Service Flow Rate
- 2 GPM
- Sanitary Quick Change
- Filtration Systems
Everpure 932460 Details
Supply clean, safe water to your ice machine and increase efficiency with this EV9324-60 Insurice single 4SI water filtration system! This system provides clear, fresh water to your machine, which improves the flavor, appearance, and overall quality of your ice. Thanks to the unique filter blend, this system powerfully fights off health contaminants such as bacteria and cysts, while also reducing sediments and scale, which could damage the inner components of your machine. And, to inhibit slime growth in your ice bin or machine, this filter intentionally leaves chlorine in the water that is supplied to your equipment.
This filter works with most cubers that produce up to 500 lb. of ice per day and flakers that produce up to 1500 lb. of ice per day. Boasting a 15,000 gallon capacity with a 125 PSI maximum pressure requirement, this system is perfect for your restaurant, hotel lobby, or cafeteria ice machine. To ensure that even the smallest of contaminants can't slip through the filter, this system has a low micron rating of .5 and a flow rate of 2 GPM, guaranteeing a consistent flow without sacrificing cleanliness. And, swapping out cartridges is quick, easy, and sanitary, because none of the internal filter parts are exposed during routine handling.
Width: 7 15/16"
Depth: 5 1/4"
Height: 18 1/8"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register