Wow, who would NOT want a countertop fryer?! Having one of these in the restaurant is a great help because it allows for quick service of fried foods, like fries or onion rings.
Other Available Fuel Types:
- 40,000 BTU
- 10" x 12" cooking area
- Liquid propane
- Deep, 15 lb. fry tank
- Built-in safety shutoff feature
- Spilfyter DB-91 Universal Gray Heavy Weight Absorbent Roll - 2/Case
- Spilfyter DB-90 Universal Gray Heavy Weight Absorbent Roll - 32" x 150'
- Cooking Performance Group 351390151 10" x 12" Fryer Screen for CPG-F-15C Countertop Fryer
- Carlisle 4011105 Sparta 23" High-Heat Fryer Brush with L-Tip Teflon® Bristles - 7/8" Bristle Diameter
- Regency 48" Stationary Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows and Full Port Valve - 3/4"
- Spilfyter DB-75 Universal Gray Heavy Weight Absorbent Pad - 100/Case
- Noble Chemical 5.3 oz. / 160 mL Fryclone Fryer Oil Stabilizer and Filter Powder - 90/Case
$46.99/CaseOut Of Stock
- Noble Chemical 8 oz. / 240 mL Fryclone Fryer Oil Stabilizer and Filter Powder - 72/Case
|APW Wyott 301902 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||97 lb.|
|Height||20 3/4 Inches|
|Fry Pot Width||10 Inches|
|Fry Pot Depth||12 Inches|
|Height (including legs)||28 Inches|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Number of Burners||2 Burners|
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
|Temperature Range||200 - 400 Degrees F|
|Total BTU||40,000 BTU|
|Type||Gas Countertop Fryers|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
APW Wyott 301902 Details
Designed for optimum performance in high-demand situations, the APW Wyott APW-F15C LP liquid propane countertop fryer is built to recover nearly instantly during top periods of use. Perfect for busy, high-volume restaurants and concession areas, this fryer delivers exceptional results each and every time!
Two burners deliver 40,000 BTU of heating power through the fryer's tube-fired heating system, to rapidly heat oil to your set temperature. Thanks to its deep 15 lb. fry tank, the APW-F15C LP can easily handle large batches of fried goods while the tank's sloped bottom traps food particles and prevents carbonization in the 10" x 12" cooking area to improve the taste and quality of your fried delights! Users can feel secure knowing this fryer is engineered with operator safety in mind, thanks to a safety shutoff system that will terminate the gas flow if high-limit temperatures are reached.
This fryer comes complete with two 11" x 4 1/2" chrome plated fryer baskets featuring cool grip plastic coated handles for comfort and safety.
Left to Right: 12"
Front to Back: 29 1/2"
Height: 20 3/4"
Capacity: 15 lb.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
Resources and Downloads for
APW Wyott 301902
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
People Talk About:allows countertop foods fried fries fryer great help onion quick
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register