Other Available Sizes:
- Durable ceramic construction
- Perfect for pizza, cookies, stromboli, and bread
- Round shape
- Distributes heat quickly and evenly
- Handles temperatures up to 572 degrees Fahrenheit
Other Products from this Line
- Shipping Weight
- 5.51 lb.
- 3/8 Inches
- 15 Inches
- Dishwasher Safe
- Baking Stones
Customer questions about this product
Will this pizza stone be damaged when sprayed with water?
There are no specific warnings against spraying these with water while baking, but you should be aware that large amounts of cold water on a hot baking stone could cause thermal shock and crack the stone.
American Metalcraft STONE15 Details
Create a light crispy pizza crust with the American Metalcraft STONE15 round ceramic pizza baking stone. This ceramic pizza baking stone distributes heat evenly and efficiently. It's perfect for making pizza, cookies, stromboli, and bread.
A pizza stone is a very useful tool that allows you to cook a crisp, delicious pizza crust. The stone cooks the crust evenly and quickly, resulting in a perfect pizza. The stone is first heated in the oven at a very high temperature, and the raw dough is then transferred to the stone for cooking.
Ceramic pizza stones like this one are lighter-duty, more economical versions of our Cordierite pizza stones and feature feet for support..
Top Diameter: 15"
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Frequently Purchased Together
- American Metalcraft 14" x 15" Wooden Pizza Peel with 20" Handle 3614
- American Metalcraft 16" x 17" Wooden Pizza Peel with 24" Handle 4216
- American Metalcraft 12" x 14" Aluminum Pizza Peel with 10" Wood Handle 2512
- American Metalcraft PPC5 5" Stainless Steel Pizza Cutter with Black Handle
- American Metalcraft 18" x 18" Wooden Pizza Peel with 23" Handle 4218
- American Metalcraft 12" x 14" Aluminum Pizza Peel with 21 1/2" Wood Handle 3512
- American Metalcraft 16" x 18" Aluminum Pizza Peel with 19" Wood Handle 4016
- American Metalcraft DD5704 5" Wide Dough Docker with Aluminum Handle - 3/8" Stainless Steel Pins
- American Metalcraft TP16 16" Wide Rim Pizza Pan
- American Metalcraft 20" x 21" Wooden Pizza Peel with 20" Handle 4220
- American Metalcraft TP14 14" Wide Rim Pizza Pan
- American Metalcraft Pizza Peel Rack WPH45153
70 reviews rated this 5 out of 5 stars.
8 reviews rated this 4 out of 5 stars.
2 reviews rated this 3 out of 5 stars.
1 reviews rated this 2 out of 5 stars.
1 reviews rated this 1 out of 5 stars.
Customer Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register