American Metalcraft PCTP12 12" Perforated Standard Weight Aluminum Coupe Pizza Pan
$3.98/EachShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 5||$4.19/Each|
Other Available Sizes:
- Made from 18 gauge aluminum
- Perforated holes help keep pizza fresh by allowing moisture to escape
- Great for baking and serving pizzas
- Standard weight pan transfers heat quicker than heavy weight pans for shorter cook times
- Coupe pans are great for making thin crust pizzas
You May Also Need
Seasoning your pans enables you to cook great-tasting food with minimal oil, butter, or fat. It also provides a stick-resistant surface, allowing for easy clean up, and will keep your pans from rusting quickly. Check out this video to learn how to season cast iron and carbon steel pans.
Pan seasoning is essential for keeping your pans performing their best in your kitchen. This instructional video will show you the proper steps to seasoning your cooking pans based on their material.
|American Metalcraft PCTP12 Specs|
|Interior Diameter||10 Inches|
|Top Diameter||12 Inches|
Silver Anodized Aluminum
Customer questions about this product
- How do I “prepare” this pan for use?
- Prior to your first use, this pan should be thoroughly cleaned and degreased, as well as seasoned once or twice. Check out our "How to Season Your Pans" video for more information. Our Pizza Pan buying guide also provides great use and care tips.
- How is diameter classified for this pan?
- The diameter given is the diameter a food product, such as a pie or pizza, would be if baked in the pan. The pan itself is a bit wider due to the thickness of the metal on all sides.
- Is this American Metalcraft item made to order? What does that mean for me?
- Yes, this item is made to order. Orders for this item cannot be cancelled once placed and cannot be returned due to the made to order processes involved.
- There are metal burs hanging from the perforations on my pan. What should I do to fix this?
- These burs are commonly created when the holes are punched through the metal of the pan. They should come off during the initial washing and seasoning process of the pan.
American Metalcraft PCTP12 Details
Bake your signature pizzas on this American Metalcraft PCTP12 12" perforated coupe style pizza pan! This perforated pan contains (113) 3/8" holes that provide a golden crispy crust, and allow finished pizzas to stay fresh longer by letting moisture to escape. Each pan is made from 18 gauge, 1 mm thick standard weight aluminum with a wide, flat bottom that heats quickly and evenly to thoroughly bake your pizza.
Top Diameter: 12"
Interior Diameter: 10"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
American Metalcraft PCTP12
People Talk About:crust pan crispy crisp experimenting Don cleaners circulation built bottom
When we make thin crust pizza, we want a crisp crust. This pan helps us achieve that because of the built in perforations that allow for better air circulation. Don’t use harsh cleaners on this, or it will discolor the pan.
We ordered this while experimenting with our crust hoping it would crisp up the bottom with out it getting to crispy. It didn't work for us, but it is a very good pan for the price.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register