American Metalcraft PCTP14 14" Perforated Standard Weight Aluminum Coupe Pizza Pan
$4.99/EachShips free with Plus
You must buy a minimum of 24 due to manufacturer packaging.
Other Available Sizes:
- Made from 18 gauge aluminum
- Perforated holes help keep pizza fresh by allowing moisture to escape
- Great for baking and serving pizzas
- Standard weight pan transfers heat quicker than heavy weight pans for shorter cook times
- Coupe pans are great for making thin crust pizzas
You May Also Need
Pan seasoning is essential for keeping your pans performing their best in your kitchen. This instructional video will show you the proper steps to seasoning your cooking pans based on their material.
Seasoning your pans enables you to cook great-tasting food with minimal oil, butter, or fat. It also provides a stick-resistant surface, allowing for easy clean up, and will keep your pans from rusting quickly. Check out this video to learn how to season cast iron and carbon steel pans.
|American Metalcraft PCTP14 Specs|
|Interior Diameter||12 Inches|
|Top Diameter||14 Inches|
Silver Anodized Aluminum
Customer questions about this product
- How do I “prepare” this pan for use?
- Prior to your first use, this pan should be thoroughly cleaned and degreased, as well as seasoned once or twice. Check out our "How to Season Your Pans" video for more information. Our Pizza Pan buying guide also provides great use and care tips.
- How is diameter classified for this pan?
- The diameter given is the diameter a food product, such as a pie or pizza, would be if baked in the pan. The pan itself is a bit wider due to the thickness of the metal on all sides.
- Is this American Metalcraft item made to order? What does that mean for me?
- Yes, this item is made to order. Orders for this item cannot be cancelled once placed and cannot be returned due to the made to order processes involved.
- There are metal burs hanging from the perforations on my pan. What should I do to fix this?
- These burs are commonly created when the holes are punched through the metal of the pan. They should come off during the initial washing and seasoning process of the pan.
American Metalcraft PCTP14 Details
Bake your signature pizzas on this American Metalcraft PCTP14 14" perforated coupe style pizza pan! This perforated pan contains (185) 3/8" holes that provide a golden crispy crust, and allow finished pizzas to stay fresh longer by letting moisture to escape. Each pan is made from 18 gauge, 1 mm thick standard weight aluminum with a wide, flat bottom that heats quickly and evenly to thoroughly bake your pizza.
Top Diameter: 14"
Interior Diameter: 12"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
American Metalcraft PCTP14
People Talk About:pan thin repeated pizza perforated nice helps held great Excellent
Excellent pan at a great value. This perforated pan helps make our thin crust pizza nice and crispy. It has good weight to it and has held up under repeated use.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register