$4.19/EachShips free with Plus
Other Available Sizes:
- Strong, 18 gauge aluminum construction
- Ideal for thin-crust pizzas
- Cooks pizza thoroughly and evenly
- Bake, slice, and serve on one pan
- Great for restaurants and pizzerias
American Metalcraft CTP12 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 0.54 lb.
- Interior Diameter
- 10 Inches
- Top Diameter
- 12 Inches
- Made in America
- 18 Gauge
Silver Anodized Aluminum
- Pan Type
- Tapered Sides
- Coupe Pans
Customer questions about this product
- How is diameter classified for this pan?
- The diameter given is the diameter a food product, such as a pie or pizza, would be if baked in the pan. The pan itself is a bit wider due to the thickness of the metal on all sides.
- How do I “prepare” this pan for use?
- Prior to your first use, this pan should be thoroughly cleaned and degreased, as well as seasoned once or twice. Check out our "How to Season Your Pans" video for more information. Our Pizza Pan buying guide also provides great use and care tips.
American Metalcraft CTP12 Details
Bake and serve your signature pizzas on this American Metalcraft CTP12 12" coupe style pizza pan! This pan is built to last in your pizzeria or restaurant with its 18 gauge, 1 mm thick standard weight aluminum construction. The wide flat bottom works to bake your pizza dough thoroughly and evenly. This pan is ideal for thin-crust pizzas given its smooth surface and slightly curved rim. The rounded edges allow you to expertly and evenly disperse your dough, plus it keeps your pizzas from moving during transport from your prep station to oven, or directly from your oven to your patrons' tables.
Coupe pans like this one are a classic choice for pizza pans and can help streamline your pizza operation. This pan enables you to bake and serve on the same surface, which cuts down the number of steps and saves you time. This also reduces the number of dishes you need to wash! This pan allows you to produce pizzas faster so you can serve your patrons deliciously fresh pizza quickly and efficiently. This pan is also stackable with pans of a similar size for easy, convenient storage.
This pan can also be used for serving a number of other items or baking other round foods like cookie cakes. An inexpensive and versatile pan that allows you to produce consistent pizzas with ease, this coupe pan is essential for any pizza parlor or restaurant.
Top Diameter: 12"
Interior Diameter: 10"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
This item can safely be stacked with identical or indicated items to promote easy transportation and space-saving storage.
American Metalcraft CTP12
0 reviews rated this 5 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 4 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 3 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 2 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 1 out of 5 stars.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register