American Metalcraft CAR18P 18" Perforated Heavy Weight Aluminum CAR Pizza Pan
You must buy a minimum of 6 due to manufacturer packaging.
Other Available Sizes:
- 14 gauge heavy weight aluminum
- Unfinished top edge can cut dough
- Perforation allows crust to cook quickly
- Made from durable aluminum for a long product life
- Great for baking and serving pizzas
- Thicker pan material makes a chewier crust
|Bottom Diameter||17 Inches|
|Top Diameter||18 Inches|
|Material||Heavy Weight Aluminum|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I “prepare” this pan for use?
- Prior to your first use, this pan should be thoroughly cleaned and degreased, as well as seasoned once or twice. Check out our "How to Season Your Pans" video for more information. Our Pizza Pan buying guide also provides great use and care tips.
- Why does this pan have unfinished edges?
- This pan features sharp edges that are perfect for cutting and trimming excess dough. This allows your chefs to form perfectly sized pieces of dough for each pan.
The American Metalcraft CAR18P 18" perforated CAR pizza pan has an unfinished top edge that can cut dough, which allows you to roll out the dough over the pan with a rolling pin for fast, consistent results! This perforated CAR pizza pan contains (275) 3/8" holes that allow the bottom of the pizza to cook fast and provide a delicious golden crispy crust. The perforated bottom also allows finished pizzas to stay fresh longer by allowing moisture to escape. You'll notice the perforations will temporarily start 1-2 inches from the edge of the pan.
Top Diameter: 18"
Bottom Diameter: 17"
This item is made-to-order and cannot be canceled or returned once your order is placed. Please contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order if you have any questions or concerns.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
5" Wide Dough Docker - 3/8" Stainless Steel Pins
American Metalcraft PKR20 20" Stainless Steel Rocking Pizza Knife with Handles
Ateco 19176 19" Maple Wood Rolling Pin (August Thomsen)
American Metalcraft HCTP20 20" Hard Coat Anodized Aluminum Wide Rim Pizza Pan
Chicago Metallic 91140 14" x 1 1/2" Deep Dish Hard Coat Anodized Aluminum Pizza Pan
American Metalcraft HCSQ1015 10" x 10" x 1 1/2" Hard Coat Square Pizza Pan
American Metalcraft HA90672 6" x 2" Heavy Weight Aluminum Tapered / Nesting Pizza Pan
American Metalcraft NCAR11 11" Heavy Weight Aluminum CAR Pizza Pan with Nibs
American Metalcraft PHC4017 17" x 1" Perforated Hard Coat Anodized Aluminum Straight Sided Pizza Pan
American Metalcraft PHC5114 14" x 1 1/2" Perforated Hard Coat Anodized Aluminum Straight Sided Pizza Pan
American Metalcraft TDEP15 15" x 1" Tin-Plated Steel Tapered / Nesting Deep Dish Pizza Pan
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register