American Metalcraft CAR6P 6" Perforated Heavy Weight Aluminum Aluminum CAR Pizza Pan
$2.97/EachShips free with Plus
You must buy a minimum of 6 due to manufacturer packaging.
Other Available Sizes:
- Made with 14 gauge aluminum
- Great for everyday use in your pizzeria
- Features 10 perforated holes to release moisture
|American Metalcraft CAR6P Specs|
|Bottom Diameter||5 Inches|
|Top Diameter||6 Inches|
|Material||Heavy Weight Aluminum|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I “prepare” this pan for use?
- Prior to your first use, this pan should be thoroughly cleaned and degreased, as well as seasoned once or twice. Check out our "How to Season Your Pans" video for more information. Our Pizza Pan buying guide also provides great use and care tips.
- Why does this pan have unfinished edges?
- This pan features sharp edges that are perfect for cutting and trimming excess dough. This allows your chefs to form perfectly sized pieces of dough for each pan.
American Metalcraft CAR6P Details
The American Metalcraft CAR6P 6" perforated CAR pizza pan has an unfinished top edge that can cut dough, which allows you to roll out the dough over the pan with a rolling pin for fast, consistent results! This perforated CAR pizza pan contains (10) 3/8" holes that allow the bottom of the pizza to cook fast and provide a delicious golden crispy crust. The perforated bottom also allows finished pizzas to stay fresh longer by allowing moisture to escape. You'll notice the perforations will temporarily start 1-2 inches from the edge of the pan.
Top Diameter: 6"
Bottom Diameter: 5"
This item is made-to-order and cannot be canceled or returned once your order is placed. Please contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order if you have any questions or concerns.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
American Metalcraft CAR6P
People Talk About:pans dough month spray pizza pan nonstick more help food
1 out of 1 found this review helpful
These pizza pans are our favorite! They cook the dough evenly and help the dough rise more than a pan without holes. We spray them once a month with a food release spray and they stay nonstick the entire month!
Stephen B. from Pizza Pro Posted on 07/08/2016
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register